New hl2.net look

There's a ton of new content as well. Updated all the HL pages etc.

www.halflife2.net

Hard refresh if necessary, new site is live at last, check out the new content and thingys. More stuff on the way soon. Tis a proud day at last! :)

We're still finishing up some content and bugfixes. If you find any bugs, let us know.

Also, WE'RE SORRY IT TOOK SO DAMN LONG.

We're still finishing up some content and bugfixes. If you find any bugs, let us know.

Also, WE'RE SORRY IT TOOK SO DAMN LONG.

Apology accepted. No loving for the forum though? :(

Yeah, still hitting Munro with a stick so that he polishes it up. ^ ^

Still a lot to do... standby.

I don't like the color. Should match the forums.

I first thought this thread was a joke :p

Good job guys. A little more haste in the future would be even better :)

It's so good , I demand it being available as a forum "skin" as well.

I like the quotes from the game at the top of the page :)

I love it. Is there going to be changes in the forum?

Yes shortly.

*does a lil dance*

:E

Yay!

All our hard-work is being shown-off at last!

:D

The first time I loaded the page it took 8 seconds, not it's all cached n' stuff it takes 2.

It is very good with information though, loads to read. Just need matching colours now! :)

SCREENSHOT NOW

edit: sheeesh pressing ctrl f5 within a second was harder than I thought.. working :E cheers insano

As we said, it's not all completed yet, and the play section is something in the making not yet fully operational. All will be made clear in...well I'm not really at liberty to say. In the mean time, this is where I get off.

I appreciate the effort you dudes are making but the site is still grey and teal (BIG MEH), and the big front page banner still consists of a random concept sketch of Dog, a silhouette of an axed enemy character and the title in some some shoddy, non-HL typeface. That all needs changing, seriously.
PHL is a crappy site but it, for example, is much more pleasing to the eye.

I haven't added the 10+ selectable colour schemes yet.

Stuck that there for now, we have been planning a banner competition for a while so you should see a new user created one soon.

Excellent, glad I wasn't picking on things that you thought were perfectly ok.

Back