New hl2.net look

As we said, it's not all completed yet, and the play section is something in the making not yet fully operational. All will be made clear in...well I'm not really at liberty to say. In the mean time, this is where I get off.

Feck the G-man quotes, WE WANTS INFOS :D

Also sadly my old sig doesn't really fit the tan style well, and I kinda like the tan, so bye bye WHAT DO YOU GAY. ;(

I like the new skin more,the other one hurts my eyes!

I love the new layout. Makes browsing... fresh and... and... nice...

ONe prob, the "Attached Files" Box is barely visible, could you change the outline to a darker colour :)

True, the style is really nice though. I like the old colours better though.

I miss the old color, but this one's great.

I liked the older color better. This one screws up my signature.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

(not bad)

I'm glad there's still the option of the blue skin style. That brown was getting on my nerves, for serious guys.

For serious.

It doesn't look too bad on the homepage though, infact it looks quite nice. GJ there. But not for the forums.

For serious.

hl2comxi1.jpg

It's happening again!

Rim-Fire there a web page listing all those comics? I have to look through them again :p

Rim-Fire there a web page listing all those comics? I have to look through them again :p
D:
What do you want with them? I only hosted them on imageshack. If you want I can re-host them.

I don't have access to HL2 ATM. When I do again I have other plans for Gmod...

Edit:
Is the screen stretching for anyone else?

Now there's a blink and a bliink? CANNOT PROCESS INFORMATION
Exploding-head.gif

God I love tan more and more everyday, thankyou munro for restoring the emptiness inside me <3

You do know that blink was here long before bliink?

I always tend to read these forums rather then post on them.

Returning to the topic, I think that the frontpage does look good, but would be rather nice to have a 'new' site as it were, rather then changing the table widths of a site from 2 years ago.

At least you have a frontpage now though.

If it's broken, fix it.
If it ain't broken, add features. :p
If you value your job, your money in the bank, the car you drive, the contents of your wallet, or your ****ing khakis, you will change it back.

if its broken and you were round when it was broken, you've better have some f*king good excuse

Back