New hl2.net look

You can change it if you prefer the old one...... If you failed to realize that yet.

Bottom left corner of the page - skin selector, you see it?

I changed mine back almost immediately, glad the option is there :)

These aren't completely new skins. I've seen these before. :p

And the main page should have a selectable skin as well, to match the forums.

It reminds me of HL1 these new colours, hmm, Team Fortress Classic and DOD. Not sure why but I like it. Relaxing.

Stuck that there for now, we have been planning a banner competition for a while so you should see a new user created one soon.

Better not undo it again D:

Wow, nice work. I like the new Skin a lot. Just next time, try and keep the frontpage UP while your working on the new skin ;)

I hated it when the old one replaced the first one... now I hate this one. I guess it'll grow on me like the one just before it though.

<sighs>

Any way to change it back on mine?

EDIT: Nevermind. I changed it. It still looks different though. Not sure why.

Anyways...

EDIT2:

Oh god... something is still wrong! The new style is either too bright from before... or the font is different or something... but it's bugging me out!

My eyes! :(

The font is larger.

It's nice. I like it.

edit- wait I didn't try out the blue version. I think I'll keep it blue, but I like how it's easier on the eyes now.

Is the quick reply text smaller or is it just me? Anyway tan > *

Text problem solved by changing the view size via FF

:D

This new one burns my fuxing eyes!!!!

I guess I'll change it back.

How about you guys add more skins... yeah..

Guh. I hate multiple skins. I don't know why you decided anyone had a problem with good old blue/teal. With multiple skins, you can't make your sig look good in BOTH skins, and you say you're adding even MORE, well then, it's like any non-default color you use in your sig is going to be hard to see in at least ONE skin. Like the orange in mine.

Everything else, awesome.

Ahhh, I can see the forum better now! hehe yay!

NNNOOOOOO the reason why i liked these forums so much was because the colors were pleasant to the eyes. It was dark etc so that the eyes would hurt after a long while. Now when its all bright its kind of disturbing after some time, it just doesnt feel right with the bright background!!! Seriously my eyes are already hurting! Why did you change it??? I cant hang on forums with bright colors, my eyes just cant take it. I dont want to leave this forum just because of this, i have left many other forums because of their bright color themes. Why cant you just leave it alone and just keep it a bit dark??? Its easier for the eyes

oh my god my eyes are already getting watery i have to close down the site :eek: Bye

For all those who do not like the new forum color scheme, please do the following:

-> Go to the forum index
-> Scroll all the way down
-> On the left-hand side there is a drop-down menu
-> From there, select the original blue color style

nice, I say it's ok but good thing for the thing at the bottom letting us go back to classic :)

Poor staff members who put all their hard work into this new layout... its just not working out!

I really like the front page. Although for the forums I do prefer the white text + darker background. Yay for options.

Well it's been ages since i visited the forums and even longer since i went to the homepage and have to say, it looks a lot better compared to the darker blue what it was, nice and refreshing :D

The old one was a little blueer (?).
hl2net3vh9.png

That's all I have left from the old skin.

I woke up this afternoon, hit refresh... and lo and behold everything turned white!?

Good look guys, nice work.

is there anyway to change it bak to the way it is??

Dark blue for me is waaay better

just dont like this color..rather have pitch blak or white

This new skin's alright, but I'm sticking with the old blue one.

Back