New HL2 Video

Bet it's not gonna happen. If it was gonna be out today, I think it would've happened by now.

Note: This means stop doing countdowns EVERY HOUR. In the past, whenever Valve missed their deadline for a movie, people just say "oh, that means they'll probably release it 8." And then they subject people to "40 minutes left till 8 o'clock!" countdowns, and it gets stupid. Probably tomorrow.

What the hell, the other movies took longer than this to come out, don't be so ****ing impatient.

yep lol i think they shud take us in to consideration and release it in the uk a bit earlier :p

yo... remember OVER 1 month ago we were supposed to have all 8 movies like that one monday. It hink it was the first week of JULY. how things have changed...the irony the irony.

yeah, theres allways hope. 53 mins of hope. Then 60, then 60, then..........

j/k

if its more than another 5-10mins i'm outa here. I need to sleep like i said

they let u dl it early... set a time for release and SHOULD hit that time :/
people wasting their dl time/waiting time if they arent doing it on time

We'll be making the movie available to everyone to view at 4:00 p.m. PST tomorrow when enough people have gotten a head start on the download.

Erik Johnson

;) hehe

ITS HAS BEEN RELEASED YES WOOOHOO :cheers: :bounce:

Whart time is it, its like 5:10 pm here and theres tornado warnings everywhere, better get it out before I die ok?

if your bored, make your own steam wallpaper :/ ...

http://www***bbermat.myby.co.uk/steam-wallpaper.jpg

OMFG it's 19:00:01 EST and the movie isnt out .. omfg valve is shitniz0r you can't trust valve anymore!!!

Originally posted by -*Mi6*-Mr_Matt
I like to think that this is the situation at valve just before every release:

LOL

i startet steam.. but i dont see the new movie... what am i doing wrong??

hmmz i just clicked on halflife 2 media and it automaticly updated

No fsucking media after 4 restarts omg valve you suxxor eat my poopzor </sarcasm>

but it is the true no vid for me.

in my hl2 media there are just the 6 released movies...
is there an update button or something??? :cheese:

Originally posted by nw909
No fsucking media after 4 restarts omg valve you suxxor eat my poopzor </sarcasm>

but it is the true no vid for me.

omg:|:| i cant be the only one with the new vid :eek:

I don't think anyone has it yet.

Lies, all lies.

If you do have, print the screen whilst playing it and paste into mspaint or something.

OMG BARRICADE IS DELETED WTF!!!??? NOW I DONT HAVE IT ANYMORE?

mines updateing the movies again right now but its taking a while and i dont see anything yet :(

i guess its a wait and see job

Originally posted by Malic
in my hl2 media there are just the 6 released movies...
is there an update button or something??? :cheese:

Yeah, lol.

Back