New interview with Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything in that interview reeks of being fake, but well see what Gabe says

Originally posted by Bass
Yeah this interview is fishy, I think its a fake. Why would Gabe constantly say no comment about the release date then all of a sudden open up.

Perhaps because the no comment thing was before Valve started assuring the Sept 30 date at ETC, and now we all know its still on time, hence being breif once again would be silly.

About the Xen thing guys, they could have just recently decided to add a little section of Xen into the game due to the flow and turn out of how the game has progressed thus far.

Originally posted by farva_man
yea, prepare to taste the fututre ;o

its so revolutionary that we refuse to give away the smallest detail or the vagest hint of what it will be like. We are so proud of it and think that you will love it so much that we arent gonna tell you a single thing about it in fear that you will instantly die of anticipation.

Nice try. I dont buy it.

llollolollol, finally u find ur spot to say something again lolol

they need to surprise you. can you swear to god that u will never touch anything related to hl2 otherwise u die from computer explosion cuz the doom3 cd is a bomb.

Originally posted by SidewinderX143
I don't like that product activation crap....

Yeah, after I purchase it from my local retailer and install it on my comp I don't want to have to go through some ordeal of 'activating' it in order to play it, after I've just paid for it!

Does this have anything to do with using the CD-key from other Valve products in order to use all of Steam's features? Someone clear this up for me, I'm confused.

the interview is fake. don't bother arguing.

it sounds fake, if u get the chance to talk with gabe, do u start by saying "what the hell"

lol i find these sort of conversations ammusing, esspeacialy when somone tries to make some deep and meaningfull comment based on lack of patience and teenage frustration... this would be fine if he didnt have a doom3 avatar ... omg i feel like a troll thats just caught fire, somone piss on me quick ><

About the Xen thing guys, they could have just recently decided to add a little section of Xen into the game

Yea, thats totally plausible seeing as how HUGE game decisions such as weather or not a player will visit an alien planet are typically put off until just a few weeks before the game will be released. This gives the artists plenty of time to design the alien area, what it will look like, what aliens will be there, and design physics toys you will use to kill the aliens so that you dont get to use your gun. This gives the modelers plenty of time to make all the world props that will be needed, and the texture artists to make all the textures for the world objects and for the map itself, and gives the mapper plenty of time to assemble all these elements into a well designed and fun map.This also gives the team plenty of time to playtest every aspect of the map to be sure its as good as possible. Yea, thats totally plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back