New media in PC Zone

ray_MAN

Tank
Reaction score
Just seen three new screenshots in PC Zone January 2004 edition (Well, two are new, the other is from the hi-res strider video. I almost shat myself while screaming.

EDIT: This is from HL2Central I have the mag, just too lazy to write something by myself.

Well, you know you can scan them and give them to us... :cheers:

Can't friends mag and he is being a loser. Buy it. Last time I scanned PC Gamer screens mods yelled at me.

EDIT: Damn scanner won't work! For some reason my PC has been going haywire for the past few days...

if anyone has links, post.

what are these screenshots of?

edit: hey pit-bull, whered you get that awsome icon?

One is from the Strider video(high-res). The others are new so I won't spoil them. There won't be any spoiling info out of me.

Originally posted by ReZeroX
if anyone has links, post.

what are these screenshots of?

edit: hey pit-bull, whered you get that awsome icon?

Xbox, GC, PS2?

I made it baby!

P.S. Why wont my sig pic show?

Originally posted by ray_MAN
Can't friends mag and he is being a loser. Buy it. Last time I scanned PC Gamer screens mods yelled at me.

EDIT: Damn scanner won't work! For some reason my PC has been going haywire for the past few days...

If it's just pictures, then it's fine. But include any text or relevance to the actual mag, and we can't allow it.

Originally posted by Pitt-Bull
Xbox, GC, PS2?

I made it baby!

P.S. Why wont my sig pic show?

yeah i was wondering how to do that 3d effect. its awsomest.

I used a program to stitch the pics and make animation between them. I can't remember it, but there are tons of shareware that do it...

I don't want to spoil it this time around. Just tell the people to buy it.

I don't want to spoil it this time around. Just tell the people to buy it.

I don't wanna buy it, just post it you greddy ****! j/k

I can't! I would but 2 reasons:
[1] My goddamn scanner sucks.
[2] I didn't buy it. My friend did and he is being the greedy ****.

Could someone please post the pics? i can't get that mag here in my country :(

God how about next time you dont tell us you have pictures and then in a roundabout way tell us you cant show them to us.

This is just dumb.

I bought the last PC Gamer just to get that one screenshot of HL2.. prolly end up doing the same thing for PC Zone

Wasting money is fun :)

Ok, tell you what. I'm going to go do some work for an hour. If there's still no scan when i get back, i'm gonna be pissed, and your moms are going to hear about it.

I can't believe that there isn't a single person browsing this forum with a working scanner and a copy of the new PC gamer! Don't these little rankings by our names give us special powers? I could scan the crap out of a magazine if I had one :dork:

honestly. can't we get some traffic going?

scan people!

funny how ppl are frothing at the mouths for new info.... PICS DAMN YOU

whoops, did I say that?

Originally posted by dbsynergy
funny how ppl are frothing at the mouths for new info.... PICS DAMN YOU

whoops, did I say that?

I might go out later tonight and pick it up, if I do, I'll scan the shots in for everyone who wants them

it's been an hour. I'm going to call your mother, and you're going to be in BIG trouble buddy.

EDIT: this is a UK mag, right? it's getting very late there, so I don't imagine we'll be seeing anything today...

If anyone wants to prove me wrong :)

what about

What if someone who had the mag but didnt have a scanner took digital pictures of it!!!

:| we're never going to see it are we?

been too long sense i posted last. . . lol

i've got the mag. i'm gonna take a pic of em since i don't have a scanner. any mods want me to send it to them?

Originally posted by Pitt-Bull
Xbox, GC, PS2?

I made it baby!

thats bullsh1t! i saw that same thing on a japanese import site about a year and a half ago looking for a GCN keyboard for PSO.... damn lying headcrabs :hmph:

Originally posted by Dedalus
i've got the mag. i'm gonna take a pic of em since i don't have a scanner. any mods want me to send it to them?

hey, if you could send them to me at [email protected]

that would be great.

i sent them to abom. didn't post them here first incase they weren't kosher.

LOL yeah me too........:cheese:

Alright, here you go. Thanks to Dedalus.

Optimized them alot, so they could be attached... the cliff picture does seem to be new, actually.

Attachments

• screens.jpg
    screens.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 829
very nice. but if this is the latest pics from the game then valve did nothing new to the graphics.

sorry guys, not new... those were in PC-Gamer last month :(

Back