New media in PC Zone

lol, don't say sorry

It came accross as rather rude, sorry :cheers:

And, shame, yeah they were in PC gamer, ah well, nevermind eh

I will dream tonight that this thread will hit 10000 posts when I log in again tomorrow mornin. jokeing:LOL:

I havent seen those before and OH MY GOD i want the game all over again.
I think giving new screens or a new movie will make everyone hungry for the game.
They look great, bring on 2004 NOW!!

they look like "big fat kid wyth t3h aXXess to da beta wif teh l33t scr33nsh00tin' skillllz"

nothing breathtakingly new....

and he wakes; with xbox exclusive ringing in his ears....

damn you microsoft.
damn your money.
damn you monopoly.

damn you gullible gamers!

naah. the car is exploding, and the strider is shooting the car. It's in the E3 strider vid.

ummm... did the forums die?

EDIT - no they didn't. why hasn't there been a post in over an hour?

Those weren't in PC Gamer... I *GET* PC Gamer... must have been Computer Gaming World or something...

are you thinking PC gamer UK? I am looking at the copy of PC gamer that has them in the issue. Half-Life 2 is on the cover. There's a little column abou tht source leak, and the resistance fighters screen is above a short article about modders.

Originally posted by Spiffae
are you thinking PC gamer UK? I am looking at the copy of PC gamer that has them in the issue. Half-Life 2 is on the cover. There's a little column abou tht source leak, and the resistance fighters screen is above a short article about modders.
Oops. :eek: My mistake.

HALF-LIFE 2 SLIP: VIVENDI CONFUSES WORLD, PASSES BUCK TO VALVE
there is a delay . there isnt a delay

quoted off the PC zone site.

God Damn Vivendi, :x the latest news is all just as confusing as before.

its like waiting for a Virgin train, its either early or late. (Virgin trains- train network in Britain that sucks ass)..but then when you get on 'confused' theres nowhere to sit !?!

As someone said before, these were in PCGamer all ready. Or at least two of them. They're on pgs 52 & 84. Can't find the exploding car and manipulator one, but it looks familiar somehow. This is just another lame attempt by valve to spread the same media across different markets and hope no one will notice. Hmm, there are these things called forums and people talk to each other...

YAY ! New Screens :D
GO VALVE !! :bounce: :cheers: :bounce:

wow, long time since ive been here, hows everyone going?

And yes, I lied about my avatar! But it is realy easy to make..
No reason to BS saying you made it when you didnt. First of all it didn't make you look much cooler than before when people thought you made it, now you look like a complete idiot.

Originally posted by phantomdesign
No reason to BS saying you made it when you didnt. First of all it didn't make you look much cooler than before when people thought you made it, now you look like a complete idiot.

he made a mistake, and he even admitted to it, we are all human.

are you guys truely the "bigger person" for calling him names after he admitted it?

Originally posted by phantomdesign

I also admit I now look like an idiot, but I did'nt have any other 50x50 avatar on my computer... I have a 100x100 avatar though... ;)

the three pics posted are from the pc gamer?!

so where are the new pics from the pc zone? post it, pls. :)

Originally posted by lonestar
the three pics posted are from the pc gamer?!

so where are the new pics from the pc zone? post it, pls. :)

Those are the "new pics," people in Europe hadn't seen them.. they don't get the same PC Gamer we get here in the states, so PC Zone got them over there

i just noticed something.... the quick reply box is back.... and that 1 of the "new" screens are from the illegal release put out by ANON... the one that has the guys fighting the man hacks

thehunter, no. That's not from the stolen build. Yes, that level is IN the stolen build, but the one in the stolen build has 0 textures, no defined lighting, nothing (except plain ugly). Besides, a magazine posting screenshots from an illegally stolen build would be legal suicide, it's an official shot.

Originally posted by Abom|nation
Alright, here you go. Thanks to Dedalus.

Optimized them alot, so they could be attached... the cliff picture does seem to be new, actually.
actually the cliff picture is the concept ART from pc gamer thats actually in-game nice...strider picture is new....hi res...and little different

The Beta is screwd up, I heard that there are no eyeball's [on all the models!] No Ropes, No Water, All Scripted etc.. And yes the big pic is from one of the levels in the beta.

Originally posted by Pitt-Bull
The Beta is screwd up, I heard that there are no eyeball's [on all the models!] No Ropes, No Water, All Scripted etc.. And yes the big pic is from one of the levels in the beta.

All that is true if the stolen build is played on a DX8 or lower card. But anyhow, let's not discuss the stolen build.

The big pic is a level from the stolen build, but that screenshot is not from the stolen build.

Originally posted by iamaelephant
I played on a DX8 card and had water and eyes. Not sure abour ropes.

I meant DX7, sorry

Originally posted by Shuzer
thehunter, no. That's not from the stolen build. Yes, that level is IN the stolen build, but the one in the stolen build has 0 textures, no defined lighting, nothing (except plain ugly). Besides, a magazine posting screenshots from an illegally stolen build would be legal suicide, it's an official shot.

didn't know... srry... i just glanced at sum screenshotd from the build and recognized the picture

Originally posted by thehunter1320
didn't know... srry... i just glanced at sum screenshotd from the build and recognized the picture

lol, I wasn't attacking you or anything, I sounded a wee bit too serious I suppose

Oh, a GF4 MX 440 is a DX7 card. That's why im getting a Radeon 9600 XT

aint been here for ages, and this is the most that has happened, sheesh, well done valve nice to see you keeping us all informed and updated with stuff as usual....yawn

Originally posted by mbrithoms
aint been here for ages, and this is the most that has happened, sheesh, well done valve nice to see you keeping us all informed and updated with stuff as usual....yawn

omg are you really that stupid?..

Originally posted by mbrithoms

You are aware that Valve was hacked.. :cheese:

Originally posted by Pitt-Bull
You are aware that Valve was hacked.. :cheese:

Considering his avatar is from the stolen build, I'd imagine he's aware

Back