New media was a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnAtOmEE steam will update and an icon should appear in the games section when it does so.

Yeppers.. you dont really even need it.. it will say updating

ok, so it wont even ask me if I need to DL it right? Cuz otherwise I'll just go play some bf1942 until I start noticing alot of lag ;)

Once it is released, everyone will post on how to get them. Just leave Steam open and wait.

Eric of valve keeps going on and off.. pretty sure someone on here said he was testing something.. so that could be it..

Thanks for saying I've been debating maturely anarchy, but to be honest mate, you haven't been very mature about it yourself so don't expect the maturist of responses from other people. Anyway, there's no point in crying over spilt steam releases (as the famous old proverb goes) it'll either be out today or it won't, so let's shut up and have a beer :cheers:

Eric's testing the CS1.6 patch. It just loaded about five minutes ago, so hopefully they'll have time to sling the videos onto Steam now.

BTW, who let Valved Ray back in?

Don't expect it bang on 3pm either. They aint robots guys.

t minus 3 minutes? till what?.... NUCLEAR WAR WITH SYRIA?? sweet

Well erik appears offline when hes out of Counter-strike.... He's still testing it.. hes playing right now :(

what i want to hear....

"Screw cs lets get those vids up." =)

Erik Johnson posted this in the Steam Forums:
Steam 7/7 Release #2 We've released another version of Counter-Strike today. This will fix the problem with some of the fonts drawing incorrectly (in italics) and fix some of the prices for weapons.
This was the second CS1.6 fix today, so hopefully NOW, he can get going on our HL2 media. C'mon, please!

Check it out yourselves:Steam Forums

stupid cs let them play thier damn italic font ass game and give us the vids.

i am getting tired and to be honest with you i wont be impressed with valve if they dont get those videos out, even if i should be impresed that they are trying at all. I mean its torture lol

don't you guys have lives or something useful to do instead of constantly waiting around at your computer for videos?

Originally posted by deepers
don't you guys have lives or something useful to do instead of constantly waiting around at your computer for videos?

its the holidays, i've already have 4 weeks off, another 12 to go.

No job (dont need 1), most of my m8s are in different parts of the country or on holiday, right now I have jack all todo, HL2 is the only thing going on :)

man, need some damm vids

SD

Are you guys willing to discuss the possiblility that this was a joke yet?

Nope it isnt a joke.. it never was and never will be..

lol i always was.

BUT i dont think it was a joke. If anything i think they just couldent get it out on time or decided to withhold it to build up tension.

PLUS there is still time yet. (HOPES BEYOND HOPE)

Well, even Planet Half-life saying media will be out today.. So let's wait..

It is now about 4 where Vaslve is, they are Pacific Standard Time, in other words GMT - 8:00 hours.

They have till like 6 there time really. In which case that's 9 PM EST or 2:00 AM GMT. After that I'd start considering that it is a delay. However I wouldn't consider a joke until after Friday, since the very reliable sources say it was WITHIN THE WEEK.

I saw Erik Johnson on steam. So they are doing something. I dunno what though.

lol maybe valve are just doing all this so that everyone downloads steam. heheh. Releaseing the videos i mean

clever clever valve

ur not the only one m8!

its 12:00 here in merry ol england and i cant be arsed to wait nemore

Mark, go to sleep. It is not like you getting demo of HL2, but same E3 videos (okay better looking, but still). No need to kill your health over it.

u know i think ur right. + i am suppost to go sparing muay thai tomorrow and sleeping mid fight wouldent Really help would it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back