New media was a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by anarchy
It is a FACT that there is no new media today.

It is a FACT that no credible source has said there will be any new media released.

It is a FACT that people have posted 2 dates for new media, but it never happened.

Thoes are facts and not my personal opinion or rumours.

The Only fact here is u... u are so fact upp :dozey:

Originally posted by Arcticfox
They are not releasing the movie just to be nice. They are using it as a test of the Stream infrastructure. They want to see if the program can handle sending out a several hundred MB file at a steady rate at peak hours.

This is essentially the ultimate stress test. Just leave Steam running and you will get the movie eventually. You have all seen it already, so there is really no reason to wait for it.

See.. now if we all listened to me and arctic here.. the world wold be a better place.

Can u please list the facts that have formed your opinion please anarchy?

most releases are at 3 pm pacific time.. that is when valve has a meeting every day, and usually when public releases take place.. it is the most average time for all the places that steam accommodates. If they were to release it in the morning.. it wouldn't be best for the most amount of people. whether the vids are released today or not.. i got an email from gabe saying they would be.

Monday ain't over yet so stop calling our GODS liers! :D

Next Monday on Steam.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 3:17 PM
To: [mailto:gabe's email removed]
Subject: Just for effect? -- not a tedious question. read me!

e3demotext.jpg

whether if only for effect, or if it has real meaning.. the over-analytical impatient community will be sure to catch your little additions.. we might even be better able to decipher these messages when direct-feed videos of the e3 video are released, my only question in this mail is when will the direct-feeds be released, and will they be released on steam, ftp, or html?

september 30th has became more anticipated for me than christmas or even my birthday, and although not everyone is as sure as i am, i know you will deliver, and will make the millions you deserve for making an enjoyable game, and not settling for mediocracy. cheers.

that is my REAL email to gabe anarchy, you're an asshole, now quit bitching.

:cool: Hay ppl, calm down.
Its not even 2 PM pacific time. The whole crew is prolly having lunch (scratch that, considering they are software developers, its moke like brunch) and laughing their asses off because of some very very anxios/wierd ppl here. Sure im impatient too, but you know, stream is on. And its downloading something, CS actually, but sometimes "platform" comes up...
:bounce:
We all really need to go out and take a walk with our girlfriends. To calm down, and those without GFs, (like me) :dozey: Need to go and find a couple. :cool:

don't worry. I trust in gabe.

if you're sick of the crap here, i'll be checking a few sources regularly, and reporting back to my site (in my sig).

(ooh, that was a really bad shameless plug)

Erik johnson refuses to answer me on steam (not that im surprised) yay first post!

Me Chinese, me play joke
Me go pee pee in your Coke

I thought I would bring it down to your level Ender and figge, you might be able to comprehend it.

Pffft....fuk you c0cks

(please disregard thoes who have maintained at least a 2nd grade maturity level while posting. chris_d..ect for being mature about it.)

Originally posted by BaBaR
Erik johnson refuses to answer me on steam (not that im surprised) yay first post!

Erik answered me. The reason why he keeps coming online is because He's testing some stuff. Prolly before they release the new media. He hasn't said anything since.

Me Chinese, me play joke

I thought I would bring it down to your level Ender and figge, you might be able to comprehend it.

Pffft....fuk you c0cks

(please disregard thoes who have maintained at least a 2nd grade maturity level while posting. chris_d..ect for being mature about it.)

You're talking like you have a death-wish. Well, you’re in luck, because I have a murder-wish.

Me Chinese, me play joke

At least I laughed at their posts. They have a screwed up sense of humor, but it's there.
And I am here by announcing my endorsement of the STFU movement. How ironic.

He tried to make fun of me.. thats a bad thing to try and do.. oh yes.. it is..

Me Chinese, me play joke

Pffft....fuk you c0cks

Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

I don't know what makes you such a worthless poster, but it really works! I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself on the Internet. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if didn't lack even the dim flicker of sentience needed to qualify as a imbecile; if you weren't so fat that buildings bounce when you haul your Sumo Wrestler mass down the street, or if you didn't have a face that could be used as an alternative to a stomach pump. Nah, of course you would.

In conclusion, why don't you go away and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded?

yeah beacuse ender will tell his mommy....pffft go back to second grade b!tch.

Let the adults debate.

Sorry I cant go back to your level of intellect.. how bout you go download your life.exe file you need so so badly

and yeah... anarchy, made this for you:

http://elev***.orebro.se/ru1182/funnyman.gif

OK HOWS ABOUT WE ALL JUST GIVE IT A REST, I WANT THESE FORUMS TO STAY FRIENDLY AND NOT TO END UP AS THE DOD ONES DID!

JUST STOP BEING SCANK TO EVERYONE U LOT. EVERYONE DESERVES AN OPINION, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE TRUTH.

THE TRUTH IS ONLY WHAT PEOPLE PERSEIVE IT AS! simple

now i will give my caps lock a break - oh and funny ownage posters i have to admit

Well.. mister Capsalot... if your such into peace.. get the moderator over here.. telling people to STFU in a more intellectual way isnt gonna help anything

Originally posted by marksmanHL2 :)
OK HOWS ABOUT WE ALL JUST GIVE IT A REST, I WANT THESE FORUMS TO STAY FRIENDLY AND NOT TO END UP AS THE DOD ONES DID!
Agreed :)

The point is I tried, why dont u lot ffs. Do you all just enjoy taking the piss out of everyone, what a waste of time. People didnt have to be mean to the guy even if u thought he was wrong or even a jerk.

I just wanted to try to help and noone even reads posts and respons unless they think the person is really agravated

Im there alll the time... but avoid general... (im only in the bunkers :cheese: )

I agree aswell.. marks.. but simply asking a jerk to shut up wont help.. we need to start a group of spam-haters

alright, so when new vids get released, how the hell will we get them? I downloaded steam 2.0, but I dont see where you can vids and whatnot. Can someone explain this shit to me?

I dont like spamers either but i dont think the orriginal poster was a spamer, he was just posting his missimformed opinion. (in my opinion, i am still hopeing for the vids ;) )

Just wait.. it will autodownload.. keep your steam monitor open and it will show there.. once its downloaded it will be under the games tab as HL2 Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back