new theatrical matrix3 trailer!!

Subz

Reaction score
auesome shit dude.. Most likely better than part 2(which i found worse than part 1, but still a SUPER movie)

www.thematrix.com

The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions are to movies what Doom 3 is to games.

Originally posted by Subz
and your opinion sucks...

You cant tell someone if thier opinion sucks, thats why its an opinion.

Grow up

i forgot to add a sarcasm smiley at the end..jesus..

and i beleive the films are more than just special-effects thats my point. I think they are pretty damn good

I rather like the 2nd one... mainly for the over done graphics and fighting scenes :) ... wow wierd... right when i finshed watching the trailer from the web site... i see one on TV ... hmmm :)

And what makes a "super" movie? If its poor overly long fightscenes, redundant psychobabble dialogue, a shoddy script that completely ****s up the appeal of the first film, then yes, Matric Reloaded was "super".
If you consider a "super" movie to be one with solid direction, script, acting, and focus, I dont dont think Reloaded fits the bill. But what do you care, my opinions suck.

i think its super cause thats my opinion, its simple as that. :) Dont worry i dont think matrix2 is greatest film of all time. But matrix1 sure is close to that imo.

( i was joking about your opinon sux thing, so stop bitching bout' it :) )

Theres already kind of a thread on this... but whatever.

nah those were commercial spots, 1/3rd the lengh of this big one.

Originally posted by Bass
The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions are to movies what Doom 3 is to games.

And Lord of the Rings are to movies what Half-Life 2 is to games :cheese:

oh..i kinda found lotr movies boring in many ways. Are you trying to say hl2 wont be as fun as doom3? (all matrix films are funner than lotr films, not necisarilly better)

(dont worry i still regaurd lotr as some of the best movies)

Originally posted by Subz
oh..i kinda found lotr movies boring in many ways. Are you trying to say hl2 wont be as fun as doom3? (all matrix films are funner than lotr films, not necisarilly better)

(dont worry i still regaurd lotr as some of the best movies)

I agree... well atleast with the first one, the last one wasnt so boring... and who knows about the next

The LotR: Return of the King trailer debuts on Monday.

We shall see...

For anyone who feels like jumping on a bit torrent for it...

http://www.aixgaming.com/filerush/download.php?target=rev_theatre_0x3839_640_dl.mov

So.. I'm feeling the 'gangsta' influences in this picture:

matrix_revolutions_trailer.jpg

Originally posted by Javert
And Lord of the Rings are to movies what Half-Life 2 is to games :cheese:

:)

RotK will be the lord of all movies.

Edit: just downloaded and watched the Revolutions trailer and it's sweeet, can't wait.

^^

negative! that title shall go to revolutions! :)

I think Reloaded was a great movie. Yeah, not as good as the first one, but that's nearly impossible. The first one was the simpliest and greatest way to told a story about the savior in a movie. The birth of a hero. Just fantastic. I don't think that Reloaded was bad. Personnally I don't know why people hated it at this point. Maybe because I like movies for what they are, not what they should've been. Directing was great and acting too (IMO). Yeah Keanu doesn't deserve an oscar but Hugo Weaving is so awesome.

Oh and if you found the dialog hard to understand, you have a problem. English isn't my first language and as you can read I need a lot of improvement but everything said in the Matrix Reloaded was pretty easy to understand. The fight scenes weren't that long. They seemed long tho, but it was great I think. Yuen Wo Ping is so great.

But wait to see Revolutions. maybe you will see Reloaded differently. Anyway, I think this movie is great, and nothing can change that. But if more people can appreciate it, it's great. Sometimes I really wish I could appreciate some movies, and sometimes I watch again movies I thought were dumb and I find out it's pure art. Well, just my 2 cents.

EDIT: Lord of the Rings and Matrix trilogies make Morbo happy.

That trailer seemed to show Revolutions will have more of a story than Reloaded did. It certainly looks promising.

aaaargh... this will be the best end of the year evar!!
  • half-life2
  • Matrix revolutions
  • Lord of the rings: Return of the king
  • My B-day !!11oneone

Originally posted by Bass
And what makes a "super" movie? If its poor overly long fightscenes, redundant psychobabble dialogue, a shoddy script that completely ****s up the appeal of the first film, then yes, Matric Reloaded was "super".
I dont dont think Reloaded fits the bill. But what do you care, my opinions suck.
Give that man a medal!
Don't forget overly-pretensious, self-indulgent, shockingly over-acted and too long in general.

Revolutions COULD redeem itself, but we'll see. I can see the last twist coming four miles away. And why are there Mexican wrestlers fighting Trinity in that trailer? That's even worse than those stupid bloody all-white twins from Carol Vorderman's Better Homes...

Edit: The guy above forgot to mention that DX2's coming out this year as well... Ooh baby, baby! Ba-baby baby!

Oh my God. Great trailer.

Last shot of the trailer...look at the blue sky. What's up with that?

The Matrix was the one of the best and most origional films of my life. The second one RUINED IT. They tried to write a screenplay based on special effects and not a story. It sucked ass. The whole scene where he is talking to the "clockmaker" was just ghey. There should not have been a sequel, much less 2 shitty ones, made for The Matrix.

Originally posted by el Chi
Give that man a medal!
Don't forget overly-pretensious, self-indulgent, shockingly over-acted and too long in general.

Revolutions COULD redeem itself, but we'll see. I can see the last twist coming four miles away. And why are there Mexican wrestlers fighting Trinity in that trailer? That's even worse than those stupid bloody all-white twins from Carol Vorderman's Better Homes...

Edit: The guy above forgot to mention that DX2's coming out this year as well... Ooh baby, baby! Ba-baby baby!

Why are you here if you hate everything about Reloaded? Overly-pretentios, self-indulgent, lol my god. I mean, I see these people who just absolutely hate it, and then I see them talking about it in every Matrix topic. I just don't get it :|

Anyway this trailer kicks ass. Revolutions is going to be completely different from Reloaded since it's about death, it's going to have a much darker theme to it. Not to mention it's the end of the trilogy so we'll get answers to the questions Reloaded brought up. And the epic man vs. machine war is lookin damn good :dork:

holy shit, incredible trailer! nice find about the blue sky...i wonder if its a hint about a good ending...

Originally posted by Machinae
Why are you here if you hate everything about Reloaded? Overly-pretentios, self-indulgent, lol my god. I mean, I see these people who just absolutely hate it, and then I see them talking about it in every Matrix topic. I just don't get it :|
I didn't completely hate it, I just thought it was an extremely disappointing sequel to a particularly good film. I also said that the Wachowski Bros. could redeem themselves with Revolutions, and if they do then all power to them. The trailers look quite promising, but we'll see.
Jesus, it's going to be a bit of a boring thread if EVERYONE agrees with everyone else...

I actually think the special effects in Reloaded was worse then in the first movie.. How the hell do they go from making the most awesome special effects to such bad ones? Computer animated humans are so lame, is that shit suppose to look realistic?

Originally posted by RadiuS
holy shit, incredible trailer! nice find about the blue sky...i wonder if its a hint about a good ending...

I already expected it to have a "good ending." And by that I assume you mean 'happy ending' (not always the same thing).

My question is this though. How do they manage to UN-scorch the sky?

You're right, they were over-done. But regarding the CGI people - they weren't all that bad. And to be perfectly honest, that's the HARDEST area of CGI special effects, and to push boundaries in such areas you have to try, even if it doesn't look perfect. I have a feeling some of the effects done in this new film - Smith made of fire, for example - will have a similar OTT quality to them. But it's all in the name of progress and you can't (always) argue with that.

i hated reloaded... but this trailer looks kind of cool....

oh yea.... the transformers movie reference was kind of cool too!!! :E

Back