New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT would take months to read this thread beginning to end...really..

started off sane, and is definately ending sane..
I skiped a good 60 pages of posting for a reason....

HOLY CRAP COOL VID NICE LOOKIN ANTLION :eek: :eek: :eek: valve once again shocks me with something i thought they wouldent

Originally posted by A2597
IT would take months to read this thread beginning to end...really..

started off sane, and is definately ending sane..
I skiped a good 60 pages of posting for a reason....

I was there for all of it dude... and, boy, am I deranged... never... ever... go there...

i cant belive how nice this ant lion looked. The people with 9800 are in for a good visual time. People like me with 8500 will enjoy the game at the same speed as the 5900ultra lol

Same here, pages and pages full of spam fed to me through my eyesockets - i've had enough. Goodnight peeps! :)

Originally posted by alb1221
HOLY CRAP COOL VID NICE LOOKIN ANTLION :eek: :eek: :eek: valve once again shocks me with something i thought they wouldent

*OBSCENE Antlion...

In the year 3535, aint gunna need to tell the truth, tell no lies. Everything you think, do, and say, is in the pill you took today.

Originally posted by Anthraxxx
Wouldn't that be great if this video was part of the Hazard Course?

Yeah, but I think it was said it's not actually part of the game?

Originally posted by Bass
there really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, its breathtaking I suggest you try it

The thing is I still know how to repeat that full speech word for word. :-/

Wow, the antlion looks incredible in the pics. It looks so real and wet.

By the way, This thread is the seventh wonder of the internet.

Originally posted by Anthraxxx
Wouldn't that be great if this video was part of the Hazard Course?

I just wish they could have released this little peice as a small demo, so we can play around on it while being limited... how hard could that be to do =[

Originally posted by Letters
Yeah, but I think it was said it's not actually part of the game?

Yeah. I know. I just think it would be nice if it were though... :cheese:

we're 20 away from 1600 posts now.. if anyone cares.. maybe it can hit the great 2k. :)

This isn't the most posted in thread. But it is the FASTEST growing thread to reach 1000+ in the history of the WWW.

I was planning on upgrading everything but my video card (Ti 4600 right now) and waiting for the next line-up of video cards... but if the DX9 stuff looks like that in HL2 I don't know if I'll be able to hold out that long.

imagine the hl2 discussion thread when its released.. it will (hopefully) put this one to shame.

God......munro's going to be pissed when he looks at this thread.

For some reason I think most people will be too busy to make a thread of this magnitude for quite a while after HL2 is released.

Originally posted by coax
imagine the hl2 discussion thread when its released.. it will (hopefully) put this one to shame.

I betcha it will...

you can't leave now people, we're 14 posts away, at least end it at a round number :(

I am trying to remember if the 9900pro, 9800tx or what ever it is called supposed to come out round october?

still not sure what to do about my card- im short on money and i only have a geforce 3.

am i the last one waiting for that vid?
i am d/ling from ign.com and I still got 20 min left ;(

heitai: is it? didn't know. i can't wait though, i need my 9800 pro.

gulo you're so late you don't even know :p i got the vid at around page 40. hehe and i was slow at the time.

ok, have to upgrade...looking at pricewatch.com
what is difference between 9600 PRO 256, 9600 PRO Ultimate and 9600 PRO ULTRA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back