New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god... i have read this entire thread...

/me starts homework....

noooooooooooooooooo
i spent over 2 hours downloading it on my wife's mac (cause she was playing game on my PC) and now it doesnt work !! Curse macs ! i curse them all
now i have to start downloading AGAIN !?

I only leave for TWO hours and this thread goes from 2 pages to 110 pages!!!! Ah well, that's why I like it here, huge community. :cheers:

Well when the fuuck is steam gonna release. We don't want this shiat, we want steam!

And is there any new news on the benchmark?

this is officially the end of this thread then, i will go to sleep and check in tomorrow, peace all. it's been fun setting a world record. :)

is there any irc channel where people from this message board usually chat?

I declare this thread DEAD! It was fun while it lasted all day. Good times around p. 30-50. Good times....!

omfg

wow
this thread is Meg-Mutant-Huge for "just" a video. Can you imagine what would happen if something even cooler was released, or when HL2 is released! The whole internet is gonna die ;-)

And the movie is cool as hell too

This thread still did not pass the amount of 'views' the Valve info thread has.

i hit "last page"
when it loaded it was about four pages behind the most recent page.

wow 111 pages.
thats retarded : D

Originally posted by TheOriginalEvil
What is the biggest thread on the internet?

one over at theforce.net that was a "Waiting in line" post for episode 2 reached 600,000 pages

*GASP!!*

This thread has slowed down tremendously!!!

YES!!! 1666th post!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!

it looks great I cant wait!

about 900 of the post on this thread are from 4 people

are you guys serious that you have nothing better to do than count posts on a forum? w-t-f

This post should be deleted, or used for the purposes of an off topic/spam board in the general section for the people too lazy to change, or just in need of a quick spam ;D im all for it!

wow, i left a couple hours ago when there were 66 pages.... now it's almost doubled....

oh thank God
I FINALLY got the vid
i must be last person on earth

off to see it I go

OK I've seen it
damn, that monster DOES look like a shiny cock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back