New XM8 Lightweight Assault Rifle

Also lets not get into an arguement with someone who confuses people who sign up to serve their country with people who would kill anything they can in the false belief that their god wants them to.

Wow Raxxman, not like CptStern needed any help.

Personally, I think the United States and its choice of weapons is a little bit twitchy.

My vote would go for the M14 any day. :D

Unless we need a replacement.

I think they decided to shelve the OICW, but the advances they made working on it will likely find their way into different weapons.

Surely, but whats with the sudden need to Christian weapons with plastics and random de-sizing calibres?

Raxxman said:
The weapon is huge, and the kinetic part has a tiny barrel length, making it pritty useless.

Also lets not get into an arguement with someone who confuses people who sign up to serve their country with people who would kill anything they can in the false belief that their god wants them to.

well I really dont want to get into a debate about guns with gun ...admirerers ..what's the point?

I think this thing is downright ugly, im sure its improved from the m16, usefullness is more important that looks, but its still ugly :/

Back