Next-Gen Game teasers from EA.

That's the first time I've read the EA spouse article. It sounds really horrible but isn't that what we as consumers have been asking for? Isn't EA just doing what it takes to keep us happy? I can remember lots of threads on this forum saying that game development is a business and companies ought to cater directly to the demands of the public because they owe us; buying games is like buying fast food, if the service isn't good enough I will go somewhere else to eat. I guess sometimes we forget about the people behind the scenes.

On topic, most great looking screenshots I don't trust until I see the game in action... though chances are we will also see the next generation in animation soon too.

Gargantou said:
Loke min vän :p Keep in mind that it's just a face, did you see it in motion? If not it's not impressive, what guarantees it ain't a pre-rendered?:p

Meh, even it's just a face, it's still impressive for me. That face looks almost real.

I hope we will get to see something like this next generation.

Yeah but it's just a face and that face solely is probably pushing the limits? So I guess we'll be seeing entire characters with the same amount of polygons as that face unless the game is solely about a talking head :p
I want a RE5 with that kinda graphics :)

We'll see if they show anything about this at E3. Hopefully they'll do.

I would love to see this kind of graphics on PS3.

I wouldn't exactly count on it but we'll atleast surely be seeing UE3 graphics on the PS3/XB2 so, yeah, hopefully PS3 and XB2'll both be showed off at E3 2k5, I'm pretty sure about the XB2 since it's supposed to be released by the end of this year/beginning of next, can't wait to buy it.

Back