Nice "writing" I found

bliink said:
Drunk? no.. sitting alone in a huge dark room full of servers waiting for something to happen? yes. :stare:
But waiting in huge dark rooms full of servers for something to happen is like waiting for a kettle to boil.. Didn't you learn anything from Doom3? You have to walk near the door or mirror, or a wall thats apparantly a well hidden closet space to trigger the something to happen. :p

Grand Architect said:
Isn't group orgy redundant?

yeah, he was sacked yesterday :p

The Dark Elf said:
But waiting in huge dark rooms full of servers for something to happen is like waiting for a kettle to boil.. Didn't you learn anything from Doom3? You have to walk near the door or mirror, or a wall thats apparantly a well hidden closet space to trigger the something to happen. :p

Oh great, now you've got me looking for zombies :p

bliink said:
yeah, he was sacked yesterday :p

Oh great, now you've got me looking for zombies :p
Ha! :D

and no nightstick or maglite to protect you neither :p

be sure to look in that really dark area behind that cluster of servers near the back too, you coulda sworn you saw something move down there just then ;)

The Dark Elf said:
Ha! :D

and no nightstick or maglite to protect you neither :p

be sure to look in that really dark area behind that cluster of servers near the back too, you coulda sworn you saw something move down there just then ;)

No.. its the air-con vent right above my head I'm looking at...

*moves to a different seat* heh.. never realised how creepy this place is :rolling:

bliink said:
No.. its the air-con vent right above my head I'm looking at...

*moves to a different seat* heh.. never realised how creepy this place is :rolling:
ahh the A/C vents.. so many creatures seem to lurk in those, and they always start to rattle at the wrong times

*waves from behind the vent and starts making grrr & wooo noises*

Actually Doom3 sucked for that, was never anything in the vents. Think HL1 instead, lots of headcrabs in vents :D

Edit: well I've killed this topic, my work here is done *washes hands*

Nice one, TDE :thumbs:

On another note, a couple gi...never mind -_-

The cuddle bitch theory. Its all very true.

A nice guy never gets any, the girl always bitches to the nice guy about the arse.

Welcome to the 21st century!

I know, find the guys that are assholes, and be assholes to them. Girls will love you cause youre an ass, and you won't feel bad about being an asshole anymore :cheers:

I disagree.

He knows more about you than you know about yourself, because he has listened to it all.

How the hell does knowing things about her have to do with getting the girl?

You know why assholes get the girls? Because they don't stutter, because they don't act like every little issue is a big deal. It has nothing to do with assholism. It has to do with self-assurance. Why do you have self-assurance? Because you are consistent towards how you feel, you don't spend your time trying to adapt, you spend your time doing what you want.

Know what you want. Will come in handy in more than one way.

Element Alpha said:
I disagree.

How the hell does knowing things about her have to do with getting the girl?

You know why assholes get the girls? Because they don't stutter, because they don't act like every little issue is a big deal. It has nothing to do with assholism. It has to do with self-assurance. Why do you have self-assurance? Because you are consistent towards how you feel, you don't spend your time trying to adapt, you spend your time doing what you want.

Know what you want. Will come in handy in more than one way.
That's right, confidence is key.

See, this is why I like Nice Guys ****ing and sucking each other. Nice guys, dicks, and no women to bitch about it. Just hardcore, "I know what to do because it feels good", dont right giddy fun shit.

... and you know what?

I NEED A WOMAN <TEHCRIES>

... but im happy here too ...

life just isn't always fair ... but maybe we just need to believe that everybody gets what he deserves.

being a nice guy will pay off - sooner or later. you just have to think about what you're giving up when starting to act like an "asshole" - and what you will be getting when just staying as you are and being true to yourself.

i honeslty believe it will pay off - even for me. I know that being patient is not always easy (believe me, i know what i'm talking about - being alone now for more that 4 years)

I was nearly getting into a relationship which - in my eyes - would have fulfilled everything i always hoped for, but for some reason i don't want to explain further, it didn't happen. ;(

but since then - after I have been told a few things - i absolutely know that i can be successful as a nice guy too. just takes a little time :)

Balls > all

Sorry, but if you have low self esteem, and simply act the friend, you get shit all.

You go do what you want, and don't care about what other people think, you tend to get what you want.

bliink said:
No matter what you think.. theres never effective "one-size-fits-all" relationship advice.

The asshole/deacon effect (whatever you're calling it right now) has no way of working as far as I can see, because if a guy was being a jerk, I'd certainly let him know. If some girl goes for asshole guys, she deserves what she gets- she's an asshole too.

That would mean that the majority of girls are arseholes, reminds me of Spaceballs :). Girls use the excuse of "love" far to much when they are hurt by one of these arseholes, it just isn't real.

Back