Nice "writing" I found

R

RTFMy

This is a very true article if you will, just read all of it and tell what you think of it.

Why Assholes get Girls

Always, man... It's amazing that assholes can get girls. Actually, now that I think of it, it's not that amazing. They are assholes at heart, but to meet girls they lavish their undying love. IT'S A CHARADE. They act nice, friendly, and they listen, until they get into what they're after. Their prey thinks they are in love with them, however when they realize what assholes their predators really are, they pretend like the asshole is really nice inside. The girl tries to change the asshole into a nice guy, but assholes will always be assholes. She gets upset and goes to the nice guy to complain about the asshole. But she claims to love the asshole, now this is where the theory begins. She doesn't want to look like she is easy so she won't dump the asshole right away, instead she will stay with the asshole.

Girls are idiots. They don't realize that the nice guy has been there all along. He never had to pretend to be a good guy to get girls because he is naturally like that. However, girls don't see it for some reason or another. They look at the nice guy as a friend, a trusted companion to whom they can tell their sad story to about their asshole boyfriend. But the nice guy isn't THAT naïve. He was trying to score with the girl he listens to all along. The problem is that since he is a nice guy he keeps listening. Since girls get attached to things that pay attention to them, they think of the nice guy as a friend. A FRIEND. They don't say, "Oh he's hot", or "I want to have his children" about the nice guy, they just want the emotional support. When they get the emotional support from the nice guy, they don't need it from the asshole. The nice guy gets the shit end of the stick while the asshole gets all the action.

I am starting to wonder if being a nice guy is really the route to take to get action? I have been down this path for all of my life and it has gotten me NOWHERE, at least not in the women department. Perhaps another reason why girls fall for the asshole is because assholes ignore the girl they are with. The women wonder, "Why isn't he paying attention to me", so they explore why. They poke and prod and get closer to the asshole. They start to get easier with each attempt to get closer. The asshole finally says, "I've let this beauty dangle long enough, time to boat this bass". It is then he puts on his charade and the girl feels like she has won him, even though all she has won is an asshole. Once you have gone down the path as a nice guy or a "listener," you can't turn back. The girl will always go after the assholes because there are always nice guys there to listen. Once you realize that you are a "listener" you can't do anything about it, just pack up and close shop. There is no way you will get into her pants, ever. There is and never will be a situation where the nice guy will get the girl he has a crush on. It just doesn't work like that. The girl won't "come to her senses" and realize what an asshole her boyfriend is like in the movies, instead she will just go after another asshole, and unless you stop being a nice guy, she will never go after you. Women complain that there are no nice guys in the world. Right. They are obviously not looking hard enough because there are nice guys EVERYWHERE!!!! Girls aren't looking for nice guys? they say they are but they're not. They are looking for the perfect asshole, but there is NO SUCH THING as the perfect asshole. All in all, the nice guy gets the shaft. To all the girls out there with boyfriends that don't treat you with respect, that don't listen to you, and that don't care about you I say this: look next to you. The guy that has been standing next to you the whole time is the guy you have been looking for. He is what you want your asshole to be like. He knows more about you than you know about yourself, because he has listened to it all.

I can't remember the original writers name off the top of my head, can't remember his website either..

if your cute and a nice guy u get a lot actually.

/me thinks i just made myself an asshole...

CrazyHarij said:
Assholes don't get girls worth getting.
Yes they do from my personal experience.
KiNG said:

No you don't from my personal experience.

;( ;(

KiNG said:

So does this mean if your nice and ugly you're screwed? Aww, crap.

I've always thought that these guys are construed as assholes BECAUSE they have the girls....but maybe that's me.

Yep, women tend to go for assholes. That's where the stereotype "all men are assholes" comes from. It's these stupid ****ing women who don't have the brains to assess someones character.

"Where are all the nice guys?" THEY ASK. Well there the guys you ignored because you found too boring and wanted to get treated like shit by an asshole.

Hmm i'm sounding like an asshole here! Now i am irresistable! :naughty:

I once theorized it was a power thing. Assholes are generally assholes.....they flaunt their power and act like some kind of king of baboons. Instinctively women will be attracted to this baboon king for he can provide the power to support her offspring. Where as the weakling little nice guy is just not fit for mating, he doesn't have the power to lead a herd of baboons. I have absolutely no evidence to prove this....but how many homeless losers do you see getting all the women!!! HAAH!!! EVIDENCE ENOUGH!!

Dio has rocked has rocked for a long long time.

Hmm... I do agree with the whole 'they go for the wrong guys thing,' but I think, if the nice guy is around long enough, he will eventually get what he wants.

As Old Ben once said: "Patience."

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
I've always thought that these guys are construed as assholes BECAUSE they have the girls....but maybe that's me.
ahahah

No matter what you think.. theres never effective "one-size-fits-all" relationship advice.

The asshole/deacon effect (whatever you're calling it right now) has no way of working as far as I can see, because if a guy was being a jerk, I'd certainly let him know. If some girl goes for asshole guys, she deserves what she gets- she's an asshole too.

He_Who_Is_Steve said:

Girls turn guys into assholes! :eek:

I'm a very nice guy, but shy so I enver got the girl. Then I went on ICQ, and BAM got me a girl :) We've been together for 3 years and we visit every month or so.

But I TOTALLY agree with the article.

bliink said:
No matter what you think.. theres never effective "one-size-fits-all" relationship advice.

The asshole/deacon effect (whatever you're calling it right now) has no way of working as far as I can see, because if a guy was being a jerk, I'd certainly let him know. If some girl goes for asshole guys, she deserves what she gets- she's an asshole too.
Problem is the asshole acts like a nice guy when around the girl so she doesn't realize the truth until its too late.

Well this idea is certainly not universal as Bliink pointed out, however, in some ways I think there is some truth to it in a way. Perhaps the reason many guys seem "nice" is that they are very humble. Now being humble can often go hand in hand with a low self esteem and/or shyness. So while being nice does not detract from the ability to have a relationship these two traits very well could. So maybe it's not because a guy is nice that he doesn't get a girl, instead it's because he is less assertive, which has the corollary effective of making him more humble and thus appearing "nicer." Just a thought.

The Mullinator said:
Problem is the asshole acts like a nice guy when around the girl so she doesn't realize the truth until its too late.

Yeah, but on the plus side, the longer that takes, the more vengance the girl can exact upon the guy in question. :)

The girls that we are all thinking of are the gorgeous ones that only go out with the dodgy blokes. These are the wrong girls to go for, they dont want a nice guy so dont go after them. Go for a lady that'll appreciate you and you'll be allot happier, rather than a girl thats so shallow she just goes on looks, or if he drives, or has a good job.... not how nice a guy is.

If the girl is attracted to assholes then I personally wouldn't be attracted to her. There are plenty of "hot babes" out there attracted to jerks but to be honest those babes are (in my experience) just as low as the guys they are dating.

Yeah I have the oh so fun job of the "listener" go me...ffs I hate some girls that are too dumb to realize things...

I'm slowly becoming gay because of my profound hatred for the other sex.

Well isnt it obvious, the "arseholes" actually go for the girls whilst "nice guys" sit on their ass doing bugger all and complaining. FACT :p

I too have noticed this. It's very irritating.
No, I usually figure out the guy is a moron before I find out that he has 3 girlfriends. :|
Yeah, but on the plus side, the longer that takes, the more vengance the girl can exact upon the guy in question.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

So so true, and blink IMO you're just the exeption that proves the rule, I mean how many girls are hl2 fans and are mods on a hl2 fansite.

FatTony has a good point :p So called "nice guys" (usually self proclamied :p) do complain an awful lot about these things to the wrong people, i.e not the girls they should be telling.

Grey Fox said:
and blink IMO you're just the exeption that proves the rule, I mean how many girls are hl2 fans and are mods on a hl2 fansite.

are you complaining? heh... :rolleyes:

Oh no, not at all, I just wish you or someone like you lived near me ;)

Sprafa said:
I'm slowly becoming gay because of my profound hatred for the other sex.
:LOL:

I totally agree with all of this. I am a so called "nice guy"...

But girls never talk to me at all... I don't know what this complaining thing is about.. Maybe when I am out of school I will get it more at my job...

Fat Tony! said:
Well isnt it obvious, the "arseholes" actually go for the girls whilst "nice guys" sit on their ass doing bugger all and complaining. FACT :p
The assholes are the rich, good looking, well humoured, good body odour ...?, well hung...., type guys.

THOSE ASSHOLES!!!

Grey Fox said:
So so true, and blink IMO you're just the exeption that proves the rule, I mean how many girls are hl2 fans and are mods on a hl2 fansite.

Wait, bliink is a girl? :O

This is an old sad story. I too am a "nice guy" but I know my faults and being nice isn't one of them, but being anti-social is. And bliink like Gray Fox points out your not average and even if I knew a girl like you I'd screw that up, sigh. In the end guys we can only blame ourselfs, either we don't go for the prize or we go for the prize not worth getting.

Grand Architect said:
This is an old sad story. I too am a "nice guy" but I know my faults and being nice isn't one of them, but being anti-social is. And bliink like Gray Fox points out your not average and even if I knew a girl like you I'd screw that up, sigh. In the end guys we can only blame ourselfs, either we don't go for the prize or we go for the prize not worth getting.

I see exactly what you're saying.. quite the cause for dispair, but someone will eventually come along.. it just takes time.

*wakes up*

my god there's enough bleeding hearts here to fill a butchers :p

We really need a special "feelings" sections..

It was only a matter of time before the "assholes" found this thread (j/k please don't ban me :angel: )

Grand Architect said:
It was only a matter of time before the "assholes" found this thread (j/k please don't ban me :angel: )
The "assholes" have been watching for a while, just waiting until we were awake enough to make smart arse comments :p

Moto-x_Pat said:
So...are you? :stare:

Drunk? no.. sitting alone in a huge dark room full of servers waiting for something to happen? yes. :stare:

Back