Niche CS:S Pack 1.0 Release (Best of the best weapons, sounds etc..)

jondy said:
This thread makes good reading. Unlucky, Niche. Maybe register with a different username or something.
And then get banned for username whoring :D

Meh, it's not like I have a thing against the .rar format ('cause that would be... weird), it's just the software you need to use it is so shitty (WinRAR). God, I hate that program.

Q_onfused said:
Meh, it's not like I have a thing against the .rar format ('cause that would be... weird), it's just the software you need to use it is so shitty (WinRAR). God, I hate that program.
You can use programs like 7-zip too. I like 7-zip it's good and an all-rounder.

But Rar's do have a much nicer compression.

Yeah, why would I use zip when rar compresses so much better. It takes like 30 seconds to d/l the program anyways.

Niche said:
Yeah, why would I use zip when rar compresses so much better. It takes like 30 seconds to d/l the program anyways.
Oh, you are still here...

Yes, I am still here. I'm not THAT bad of a guy, yes I do have temper problems that encourage me to make an asshat out of myself. I know that it was very low of me to say the things that I said, and honestly it wasn't even truthful. I actually like Nine Inch Nails, have ever since the first time I heard Closer. I just lied because I wanted to piss Q_onfused off. Yes, Q_onfused had good points in his criticism and I should have not retaliated like I did. Despite how big of a loser I look on these forums, I am choosing to be a bigger man than it may seem and admit my faults. Sorry to all the senior members that I made angry, and sorry to Q_onfused.

Accepted, although bashing something you like just to piss me off is kinda sad.

:(

BRAVO!!

You are now officially de-owned and welcome to the forums because I haven't seen you here yet :D

I'll try the pack later on tonight

Niche you should look for a couple of Centered origins packs. they're strung around everywhere but really good.

What are center origin models? Is that where the gun is held directly in the center of your screen?

Niche said:
What are center origin models? Is that where the gun is held directly in the center of your screen?

lol mr.obvious strikes again

Yea, the centered origin packs are nice, but usually don't include all weapons centered. So, you'll shoot some guy with your centered deagle and see another coming, and pull out your right-placed M4.

Wtf?

will installing this have any affect in my online play?

slaze said:
will installing this have any affect in my online play?

no all the center origin does is just center your weapons dosent change accuracy of the weapons(mabye change your accuracy) but everything will still be the same

giant384 said:
no all the center origin does is just center your weapons dosent change accuracy of the weapons(mabye change your accuracy) but everything will still be the same
Some servers with sv_consistency 1 will have errors with it.

And Q_onfused, I also have Centered M4's and Centered AK's (Also a centered FAMAS but I haven't actually downloaded it)
Nice reflex weapons.

Q_onfused said:

Use a decent fileviewer (Total Commander) You won't even need Winrar installed to unpack .rars unless your plan on packing files. In which case You tell Total Commander the path to winrar and packing is done easily without touching Winrars slightly ugly gui.

dekstar said:
Some servers with sv_consistency 1 will have errors with it.

And Q_onfused, I also have Centered M4's and Centered AK's (Also a centered FAMAS but I haven't actually downloaded it)
Nice reflex weapons.

The only real centered's are, like, pistols: DE's and such. I've tried the rifle one's, but playing with it on the right side for so long, they throw me off.

Q_onfused said:
The only real centered's are, like, pistols: DE's and such. I've tried the rifle one's, but playing with it on the right side for so long, they throw me off.
Yeah the only problem I have with my current M4 is that the reload animation takes up half the screen. I mean it looks amazing, but I keep getting shot in the face.

Pertaining to anyone who liked the 1.0 pack.

CLICK HERE for -- Niche CS:S Pack 1.2

In this update I have changed a few things from the original to my liking. Some models have been changed or altered, there are some new weapon sounds, the buy menu has all the real gun names(it will display the names of my custom weapons, not just defaults) and information instead of the cheesy spoof names, I have added a realistic blood mod, new gloves, and new C4 explosion sound.

Installation

Unzip, then simply extract to:
..Valve/Steam/SteamApps/(YOUR EMAIL)/counter-strike source/cstrike/

That's it, good luck and I hope you all like it.

Back