Nihilanth lines

eLGee

Reaction score
Exactly what does he say to Gordon at the end of HL? I can't seem to remember.

i think he says something like:

"dont open gayish threads if you want to know what i'm saying at the end of hl. play the game again and hear what i'm saying at the end of hl.".

but i'm not sure about that.

jeez guys. kinda harsh, ya? maybe he couldn't UNDERSTAND. okay, all i know is that at the "factory" part of Interloper, he says "i want you alone... want you alone... want you alone..." and when you get to that big red teleport that takes you to him he says "the last...i am the last..." and, of course, when you get to him he says "freeman"

something like "he waits for youu" i dont know, someone has it in their sig though. and guys stop being assholes, why would he playall the way throught he game to hear what some big baby is mumbling?

you got 2 choices
to work for him and get home
or you can choose a batlle you can't win

zer0kewl said:
you got 2 choices
to work for him and get home
or you can choose a batlle you can't win

naw, dude. he's talking about the boss, not the g-man

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
jeez guys. kinda harsh, ya? maybe he couldn't UNDERSTAND. okay, all i know is that at the "factory" part of Interloper, he says "i want you alone... want you alone... want you alone..." and when you get to that big red teleport that takes you to him he says "the last...i am the last..." and, of course, when you get to him he says "freeman"

Actually, I think it's "not you alone... not you alone..."

Brian Damage said:
Actually, I think it's "not you alone... not you alone..."

i thought that too, but i thought "want you alone" made more sense. but yeah, it could be either.

"Alone you alone not you alone not you alone not"

"Comes another"

"Decive you, will decive you"

"Die, you all die, you all die"

"Done, what have you done"

"Freeeemmmaaaaaaaannn"

"The last, you are the last, you are"

"You are man, he is not man, for you he waits, for you"

"Now die, now die, now"

"Their slaves, we are their slaves, we are"

"The last, I am the last"

"The truth, you can never know the truth"

"Theives, you all are theives, you all are"

"Win, you cannot win"

All from the "nihilanth" folder.

Ole Nilly? He says:
"Alone... Not you alone... Not you alone"
"Comes another"
"Deceive... You will deceive"
"Die... You all die... you all die"
"Done... What have you done"
"Freeeeeemaaaaaan"
"The last... You are the last... You are"
"You are man. He is not man. For you he waits"
"Now die... Now die... Now"
"Their slaves... We are their slaves... We are"
"The last... I am the last"
"The truth... You can never know the truth"
"Thieve... You all are thieves... You all are"
"Win... you cannot win"

There are lost of threads discussing the significance of this dialogue, I suggest you search for it; it's really interesting stuff.

that link is awesome tCh but it's missing what the Nihilanth says :p

I was just wondering this when I completed HL1 yesterday for probably the last time for a long time to come. Very interesting.

Sorry to sound like a complete newb, but, KagePrototype, where do you find the nihilanth folder?

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
He says to him im you in the future

He didn't say that dumbass..what a useless post you just made with only one purpose..arg some people..

Xenome said:
He didn't say that dumbass..what a useless post you just made with only one purpose..arg some people..

that's a bit harsh...i thought it was funny.... :cheers:

I didn't even know he spoke English, though I thought I understood a few lines.

Nihilanth said "In 1972 a crack commando unit was sentenced to prison by a military court for a crime they did not commit. These men promply escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, maybe you can hire...The A-Team"

Orcone101 said:
Sorry to sound like a complete newb, but, KagePrototype, where do you find the nihilanth folder?

Take a look in the Half-Life.gcf in SteamApps using GCFScape, then look in...

valve/sounds/nihilanth

Xenome said:
Agreed. User P43.2/1Gig/X800P should absoulutely be banned from this forum if this is the spoiler for Half-Life2 that was spammed in the forums. As I have seen this spoiler about the G-man before. It seems that since Half-Life2's surprise was ruined for him, he now feels he has to ruin it for others. What a loser!

Of course if I am wrong, which could be the case then ignore this post. But if I am not wrong then he should be banned immediately even if the spoiler is false. Oh and the ban should be Permanent as in I.P ban! :D

If that was a spoiler for Half-Life 2, and I've just opened it up without any intention of finding anything about Half-Life 2 out, then I agree, he should be banned. :( :( :(

Concept said:
Cheers, Kage. :)

I was worried there for a second.
That spoiler may in fact be real. So I would worry if I were you :D. Of course Valve might say it's fake because they don't want that out in public.

The only reason to post a spoiler such as that, whether it be real or not, is because he thinks it might actually be real because it is certainly plausible. He feels mad that part of the game might have been ruined for him and now he wants to ruin it for others. Very juvenile he is :p. Otherwise he would have made the spoiler something ridiculous like Gordon falls in love with a headcrab. User P43.2/1Gig/X800P should be banned -:naughty:

To be honest, Half-Life 2 is immune to being completely decimated by spoilers on one level. Unlike MGS 2 (or a cut-scene heavy game), the experience of playing through the game your way is more vital to the atmosphere and immersion than plot twists in my opinion.

I should know. I had MGS 2 ruined for me before release and it crushed my enthusiasm for the game. If user blah-blah-specsheet is placing covert spoilers all over the place in this forum, then obviously the moderators should be informed, and he should be banned immediately.

But personally, I've come across spoilers in this forum which are implausible and contradict one of the other.

So no... I'm not worried yet. Mostly because Half-Life 2's power in my view will be built on the experience of playing through it. Of 'being' there, so to speak.

Back