Nissan and Microsoft Create Video Game Car

Cute concept, but stupid in practice.

Imagine putting an m16 with a flip up LCD screen and built in FPS that used the trigger and motion sensing in the hands of a person, but it only worked while the safety was on.

Do you think the urge to shoot people (drive moronically) would decrease?

Or people can buy a steering wheel/gas/brake controller (once they come out for the 360) and play that way. Brilliant!

EC said:
Or people can buy a steering wheel/gas/brake controller (once they come out for the 360) and play that way. Brilliant!

And with a way bigger TV :D

"using the car's own steering wheel, gas pedal and brake pedal "

No clutch or gears? stupid yank automatics. only worth doing in manuals otherwise you may as well play gran turismo with force feedback steering wheel
And i'd like to see the steering wheel disengagment system.

if i ever see someone with one of those in the UK i'll ram it with my volvo then they can have "realistic" crash damage :)

Gran Turismo is a better game anyways

_Z_Ryuken said:
Nissan is a Japanese manufacturer and it's the Italians that over use automatics.
" Conceived by Nissan Design America Inc."

Americans tend to use lots of automatics.

Doesnt this go in the Games Section? Or am i a Turd Burglar?

Uriel said:
Doesnt this go in the Games Section? Or am i a Turd Burglar?

You lost the Colin Mochrie avatar, therefore, you are The Bulrglar of Feces

I'd laugh if you play racing games in the car and the car itself is like a .3 liter 4 banger that can't top 75

short recoil said:
" Conceived by Nissan Design America Inc."

Americans tend to use lots of automatics.
Yeah they make all those concept drawings and things.
They don't actually engineer the vehicles.

Automatics are more prominently found in luxury autos.

Your standard 4 or 6 cyl American econo car comes with a manual transmission, that's why they are called standard transmissions.
If it has an auto, it's probably Japanese.

It's the Europeans that put autos in things like Lamborghinis and other such high dollar vehicles.

Back