No hands stupidity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, it is worth to mention that a lot of other low budget FPS games do not use HL2 bizarre concept.

It's neither a HL2 concept or a bizarre concept. Games have been doing it both ways for a long time. Your opinion is that it's wrong, Valve feel differently. Shut up and accept it already, or go ahead and model/code it yourself. Why the frig hasn't this topic been locked yet.

It is truly a sad day when presumably accidental lazyness related omissions become some sort of trademark of uniqueness and centerpoint for silly rationalizations.

Same recycled argument that failed to provide any real consistency before hand and still holds no relevance or substance whatsoever. Your inane, repetitive ranting is falling on deaf ears my friend as no one can take you seriously, as you are clearly unable to comprehend factual input from others. You really are a failure of a troll, granted you've managed to worm 3 pages out of this idiotic thread but we'll hopefully see you banned in the next few minutes or so. :)

Also, it is worth to mention that a lot of other low budget FPS games do not use HL2 bizarre concept.
It is truly a sad day when presumably accidental lazyness related omissions become some sort of trademark of uniqueness and centerpoint for silly rationalizations.
And look how successful they turned out! :rolleyes:

Valve took the decision to make Gordon invisible because a visible player body looks butt ugly. It always has, and it always will. How can I say that? Because our field of view in real life is close to 200 degrees, but in a game it's usually 70-100 degrees. When you look down or at your body inside a vehicle (or even outside), you are immediately hit by the jarring sensation that the picture has been "cropped". Why can't I see my torso if I can see my legs?! Because the fov is what screws it up.

It would look unnatural, no matter how much work a developer put into it.
Yes, I'm saying that Crysis will also fail at doing this properly.

99.9% certain this stupid idiot is Umbongo from Steampowered. He's banned there, and he's now banned here. Locked. For great justice kids.

EDIT: Telling a dirty rotten lie. Unbanned the fellow, because stupidity has it's merits, and like a good orange you just want to squeeze every last drop of humour from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back