North korea pictures

Raziaar said:
Ugh... I hate foreigner's usage of the word hillbillies and the other terms that are interchangable. It's like they think there is some sort of phenomenon in america, where we have these people that noone else have.

Well... sorry to break it to you, but EVERY country out there has their own version of America's 'hillbillies'.

We call ours Bogans! :D

RakuraiTenjin said:
Our Korean exchange student from Seoul named Sung Yoon Kim wasn't very well behaved LOL

Pics of him also I think he was a Nazi. Also daily he never failed to let us know about his hatred for the Japanese, in front of Japanese kids. LOL

sungyunkim7rl.png

(taken from some girl's myspace I didn't add the gay caption)

koreanazi0tt.gif

D:

Thats what we do all the time..... Except we do it to our flag

and I mean, we shouted "**** you" in Japanese when some japanese people came here. :p

I hope NK nukes SK to get rids of all you damn nationalist pigs, no offense numbers you know I love you because you're a neo-fascist but I dislike non-white nationalists!
*J/k*:p:LOL:

Most of us do it as a joke though :p (The saluteing)

A lot of us are torn between hate of communism and hate of Japan. Some say that we should ally with N. Korea and attack Japan, while others say attack NK first and then attack Japan.

Its really hard to decide.

What about those of us who can't dance?

South Korea is more brainwashed than China.

That's based entirely on anecdotal evidence, but I believe it fully.

kirovman said:

If South Korea is brainswashed, then so is Japan.

You are aware that the US is like a close ally to Japan? You'd be pwnt.. Seriously..

You are aware that the US has troops stationed here? :D

Besides, our K2A2 tanks are more than a match for US armor in this terrain.

True brainwashing = China/ N. Korea. :frown:

Back