Not appropriate but I thought it was funny..

Isn't there some kind of rule not allowing these posts?

This reminds me of every other video on the internet that has someone trying to be funny but they're not, and their video is full of FAIL

Fail? I know everyone is trying to be some kind of clever and intelligent by posting comments like these but the truth is, I still thought it was funny, and enough so to share it with you all.

Don't get carried away with your own importance, it wasn't posted for you to approve or disapprove.

Fail? I know everyone is trying to be some kind of clever and intelligent by posting comments like these but the truth is, I still thought it was funny, and enough so to share it with you all.

Don't get carried away with your own importance, it wasn't posted for you to approve or disapprove.
We have the "right" to comment it just as you have the "right" to post it.

Funny thing. People can and will disapprove of poor quality threads, and by god's they have every damn right to do so.

Funny thing. People can and will disapprove of poor quality threads, and by god's they have every damn right to do so.

..and reading comprehension is a great skill to have. :stare:

That was stupid as hell.

****ing 4chan humor. :|

Go back and reread my previous post. Again for reading comprehension.

**** you all, I laughed. It was funny for a second, but still, funny.

I lol'd.

Everyone stop taking this so seriously. Christ.

worst...video....ever!

I think I want to commit suicide now.

I have to agree with the majority ruling . . . this FAIL. This is like the epitome of everything I hate about the internet packed into a single video. Please refrain from posting this crap in the future.

I have to agree with the majority ruling . . . this FAIL. This is like the epitome of everything I hate about the internet packed into a single video. Please refrain from posting this crap in the future.

Please refrain from post whoring.

Please refrain from commenting negatively on peoples legitimate opinions and thinking you're above everyone else, despite having posted a lame video of video game characters shoving metal objects up their lower orifice.

Please refrain from commenting negatively on peoples legitimate opinions and thinking you're above everyone else, despite having posted a lame video of video game characters shoving metal objects up their lower orifice.

This coming from one of the many who said, or says, "fail?"

Thought so.

This coming from one of the many who said, or says, "fail?"

Thought so.

Better than whats coming from the guy who posted the video in the first place?

Thought so.

Please refrain from post whoring.
I have been here for over 4 years, and barely passed 2000 posts; run the math and that's slightly less than 1.4 posts per day.

You joined November 2007, your first post November 4th 2007, making your stay here 9 days with 47 posts, which comes out to 5.2 posts per day. If you can do simple math, you'll realize that is 3.7x as many posts per day as me, implying you're just another hypocrite. I would call you a "NOOB," but something tells me you were recently banned for some reason & this is the account you now troll with.

Regardless, I hold to my previous opinion about this lame video because it is the epitome of immaturity, stupidity, pointless homosexual content, and complete filth . . . which is everything I hate about the internet. Whoever made this video has absolutely no concept of dirty jokes or humor; to the point I doubt even the worst of 4chan would give a slight chuckle.

Please run along now and play, perhaps on a Counterstrike server were only 9 year olds are allowed.

EDIT: Congratulations, you are the second person in my 4 year stay to ever receive my rare and prestigious FAIL award. May you wear this badge of dishonor during your (few) remaining days on this forum.

NYTWP, you and your thread are fail. Mostly you, though. Enjoy getting banned soon.

Back