Now this is hardcore...

arial

Spy
Reaction score
rad5BA9A_ductape%20023.jpg

You think thats hardcore? Hardcore is when you've been playing street fighter 3 so much, you have to wear a leather glove so the giant blister on your left thumb doesn't interfer with your game...and then using a stick of butter to grease up the control pad so you can still pull of super combos (true story).

Originally posted by manny_c44
You think thats hardcore? Hardcore is when you've been playing street fighter 3 so much, you have to wear a leather glove so the giant blister on your left thumb doesn't interfer with your game...and then using a stick of butter to grease up the control pad so you can still pull of super combos (true story).

I've had to wear gloves after playing games so much, stupid n64 d-stick gave me a lot of blisters.

Originally posted by nw909
I've had to wear gloves after playing games so much, stupid n64 d-stick gave me a lot of blisters.

Yeah the N64 was bad, but the dreamcast one was awful. It had terribly sharp edges, any fighting games would basically destroy your thumbs each time you played. Very brutal.

But still, it was the fighting game machine, so there wasn't much of an option.

Originally posted by thehunter1320
don't get it and even if i did, it's very gay
DIE HEADCRAB!

err.. why did you just flame him, exactly? And what's not to get? Go figure..

I think the correct answer here is "DIE HYDRA!"

Wait till mom finds out little Johnny ducktaped her favorite pillows...

The skin on my thumbs has become permanantly leatherlike due to that controller. Its kind of cool actually, it has enabled me to play longer without feeling the pain in my thumbs from other systems.

Not sure if I should thank Nintendo or not...

Are you guys serious about the N64 controller? I nevr had a problem with it - even after playing Goldeneye for too many hours on end. Maybe I just built up thicker skin because of the good ol' NES - now that had a controller that was rough on your thumbs. I remember getting blisters on both thumbs with it after playing Double Dragon 2 too much.

Originally posted by Shuzer
err.. why did you just flame him, exactly? And what's not to get? Go figure..

I think the correct answer here is "DIE HYDRA!"

ok
/me dies

ah the N-64... good times, good times....
Mario Kart and Mario Tennis and Mario Party and Mario 64 and Zelda 64 PWN!!1!11!111!!!111!!!!!!111!11!!111!

Couple things I don't understand.

1: What's with the blanket "hiding" them?
2: How the hell did he do that?
3: Why the hell would he do that?
4: Big basement (it looks like) why the heck you need to duct-tape yourself to a beam?
5: Duct-Tape use #8,532 and more coming.

N-64 has gotten more time out of me than my X-BOX and GameCube combined. And my Sega Genises has more time than my N64.
... Course it is my fault to have thumbs the size of a golf balls now. :E

Originally posted by thehunter1320
don't get it and even if i did, it's very gay
DIE HEADCRAB!

Obviously you’re an idiot if you don’t get it. And why are you better than me cause you have a higher post count? Wow you’re so the 1337!!! Sorry about being an ass but if you dish it out expect to get some back.

morons, it's so you can sleep without ever having to leave the computer:dozey:

Originally posted by Mitoboy
Couple things I don't understand.
1: What's with the blanket "hiding" them?

Well, there is a light right in front of hanging dude, so I guess it is to keep the light out of his eyes so he can play
2: How the hell did he do that?
I would imagine carefully.

3: Why the hell would he do that?
Maybe he was a screen peeker, and they decided the best way for him to look at his monitor only was to..well. Must make going to the bathroom a royal pain though
4: Big basement (it looks like) why the heck you need to duct-tape yourself to a beam?
Maybe it's warmer? Maybe they ran out of chairs?
5: Duct-Tape use #8,532 and more coming.

:LOL:

Back