numa numa song (real)

Yea, I downloaded that from Ares, song is pretty good, if you are into techno lol.

Yah I dig that song. I 'muled it.

I hardly think that guy is a kid,. looks like hes in his early 20s to me.

I dug up an english translation of the song.
The lyrics are actually quite sweet (not sweet-cool, sweet-nice):
O-Zone said:
Ma-ia-hii Ma-ia-huu Ma-ia-haa Ma-ia-ha-ha (x4)

Hello, hi, it's me, an outlaw,
and please, my love, accept happiness.
Hello, hello, it's me, Picasso,
I gave you a call and I'm neat,
But you must know I'm asking you nothing.

Chorus:
You want to go but you don't, you don't take me with you
You don't, you don't take me with you, you don't, you don't, you don't take me with you
Your face and the love under the linden tree
remind me of your eyes (x 2)

I gave you a call, to tell you what I feel now.
Hello, my love, it's me, happiness.
Hello, hello, it's me again, Picasso,
I gave you a call and I'm neat
But you must know I'm asking you nothing.

Chorus:
You don't, you don't take me with you, you don't, you don't, you don't take me with you
remind me your eyes (x 2)

Ma-ia-hii Ma-ia-huu Ma-ia-haa Ma-ia-ha-ha (x 4)

Chorus:
remind me of your eyes (x 2)
"Hello, my love, it's me, happiness." Awwwwww :)
Murray_H said:
Stupid song, rubbish video

Boo
:dozey: Troll.

The video was horribly low-res, and it didn't make much sense to me. (Maybe if I could understand the lyrics as they played...), but it's a good song to dance to. Just don't forget the webcam.

This songs so good, its my favorite. They are actually pretty good singers.

rpgprog said:
by kid, i meant loser
Judgemental, arnt we? Lets see you make a video that gets such widespread attention. He was just having fun, and payin tribute to some of his friends. And he certainly was enjoying himself. I thought it was pretty cool.
HadouKen24 said:
(Maybe if I could understand the lyrics as they played...)
Its enough for me to know what the verses are about.

The song is awful, the guy doing the song was a pure genious. Only a pure genious could make such an awful song theme so great.

Razor said:
Only a pure genious could make such an awful song theme so great.
I love that guy, i'm gonna go watch it now

I have never felt more gay then after watching that video

that song is the most annoying thing that I can think of.
my friend used to piss me off by playing it in the car, I just simply can't stand it. :x

and yes - it unfortunatelly IS addictive... once it gets into one's head it simply won't leave :angry:

Its a very good song, but the video IS wierd. I mean they are danincing on an airplane for no reason, and they are randomly becoming comic characters. And I thought American Music Videos were random.

Dalamari said:
What about that time when you had sex with that guy? :D

j/k no offence intended. :)

O-zone is ****ing teribble, they'totally ruined the song. You should try the version from haiduchi, that one is way better, O-zone just puts all gay people to shame with that act, for me that was the worst clip and mutalition of a song ever. BTW here in holland we had both those songs on tv, last summer, and in the charts, for me it's wierd that none of you saw it before.

I guess people who think this song is good obviously never saw the videoclip until now. The music the Village People make looks straight compared to this. Just an awful song too. Guess three times why they're called "O-zone".

Are they actually gay?

meh

I still think the song is sweet.

PvtRyan said:
I guess people who think this song is good obviously never saw the videoclip until now. The music the Village People make looks straight compared to this. Just an awful song too. Guess three times why they're called "O-zone".

1. They have three Oxygen Atoms
2. They protect us from UV rays
3. They inflict harm to us if we breathe them in

i dont normally like that type of music, but that songs pretty good.

The videos a bit wierd though

if you like Dragonstea din tei...get bb feat l.o- balla da li..its the same style of song but even more gay...

But if you like o-zone's version, you should try the haiduchi, which way better IMO.

Dalamari said:

According to wikipedia (i think), the song has become a bit of a gay anthem.

Grey Fox said:
O-zone is ****ing teribble, they'totally ruined the song. You should try the version from haiduchi, that one is way better, O-zone just puts all gay people to shame with that act, for me that was the worst clip and mutalition of a song ever. BTW here in holland we had both those songs on tv, last summer, and in the charts, for me it's wierd that none of you saw it before.

Actually its O-Zone who came up with it initially and haiducii just copied from them if you want to know the facts.

O-zone then sued Haiducii with saying that they came up with the song first (which they did ) but haiducii already copyed it and spread it through europe with their name.

Deadline said:
Yea, I downloaded that from Ares, song is pretty good, if you are into techno lol.
will you people please stop calling this shite techno

I hate this song after seeing the video
Reaktor4 said:
yeah its a little better than techno :p

bliink said:
According to wikipedia (i think), the song has become a bit of a gay anthem.
Damnit. First they take the HL2 Lambda logo, and now this..

I'm all for gay rights, but I sure as hell dont want to be associated with anything homosexual. Er, that is to say, I've had a few gay friends,. but I'm 110% hetro, and I dont want any confusion!

Reaktor4 said:
yeah, that kind of dumps on real techno... a lot.

I can't stand this song, at all. However, it's kinda cheesy and fun.. good if you're drunk :p

Back