Occupations!

gh0st said:
i scrub inch thick beef grease off of meat boilers for minimum wage so ic an make cell phone payments. im 15.
lol dude, cell phones are farking evil imo.. i have one too.. that contract (was the best deal) is like signing you soul away.. lets you and me rise up against our cell phone oppresors!!! .. where's the "revolutionary smiley"?

Fulltime student, part time B&Q employee.... and no, you cant do it when you b n' q it!

(_y_)

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Im a computer salesd00d in a store, so I guess Im like the one that everyone uses as a cofeetable...

First I went to business college for a year, then I started in a computershop where I was supposed to work for 3 years but they went bankrupt after 2 years. So I had to start at a bigger place where they also had TVs mobile phones stereos etc., also everybody worked in every part of the store there. Then after finishing there after the year (graduating) I got transferred to a bigger store where they had departments for each kind of product-type TV, stereo, kitchen and Homeoffice, unfortunatly Homeoffice was full so they could only have me in the TV department, but I guess I learned some nice thngs there... Anyways after ½ a year I got a better joboffer from a computerretailer called Zitech, better money better hours better everything, so now Im back at what I do right.. COMPUTERS!!! WOO!! :):):)

Sorry for giving you my lifestory but you kinda asked for it ;):);)

_-_-SELAS-_-_ said:
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Im a computer salesd00d in a store, so I guess Im like the one that everyone uses as a cofeetable...

First I went to business college for a year, then I started in a computershop where I was supposed to work for 3 years but they went bankrupt after 2 years. So I had to start at a bigger place where they also had TVs mobile phones stereos etc., also everybody worked in every part of the store there. Then after finishing there after the year (graduating) I got transferred to a bigger store where they had departments for each kind of product-type TV, stereo, kitchen and Homeoffice, unfortunatly Homeoffice was full so they could only have me in the TV department, but I guess I learned some nice thngs there... Anyways after ½ a year I got a better joboffer from a computerretailer called Zitech, better money better hours better everything, so now Im back at what I do right.. COMPUTERS!!! WOO!! :):):)

Sorry for giving you my lifestory but you kinda asked for it ;):);)

Do you get a discount? That would be cool...

--Mr. Bildo

Back