Official Hl2 Release Date Lotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriso20

Reaction score
Please post 1 line of your HL2 release date (to the nearest day) eg. mine is;

16th SEPTEMBER 2004

When the game is finally released you have ultimate hl2 master-guesser rights lol (basically its something to pass the time)

[please don't have idle chit-chat here, keep it to one line thank you]

24th September 2004

Wouldn't this be easier to do in a poll??

I tried this a long time ago and people just got mad at me. I have no idea why. But I will guess sept 3

and Im saying sept 20th 2004.. if its not out by then.... well I will hunt down and devour gabe like a happy meal.

If all goes well....Sept 21st.

If anything pops up (major CS:S bugs, or Source issues, or RC fails etc) Oct 12th.

guys, don't be idiots. It's going to take 3-4 week after a gold statement for the game to be printed. Therefore, there's no way it's coming out anytime sooner than 20th of september.

I guess September 30th 2004, cause that way it would follow suit with hl1 (which was released one year after it was initially projected to be released)

September, 30th .... like everyone at valve already said last year :p

staddydaddy said:
guys, don't be idiots. It's going to take 3-4 week after a gold statement for the game to be printed. Therefore, there's no way it's coming out anytime sooner than 20th of september.

I guess September 30th 2004, cause that way it would follow suit with hl1 (which was released one year after it was initially projected to be released)

games have gone from Gold to release in less than 2 weeks.

september 30 2004

brings back memories of sept 30 2003

that was the most insane day on these forums

September 30, 20**. :)
Seriously, I think it'll be Sept. 30, 2004, why not on its anniversary?

3th SEPTEMBER 2004
i just heared hl 2 comes after cs source being un playble the beta atleast.
yes i'm sure!

September 17, 2004.

My daughter's birthday. Ooops, that's more than one line. Silly me. At least nobody else is doing that! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back