Official: Star Wars Episode 7, 8 and 9

CrazyHarij said:
Lucas is doing some serious effort to mess with our childhood memories. :|

I completely agree that Lucas as royally f*cked up these new Star Wars films and should never have gone back to edit the old ones. Although I've never bought into the "Lucas is raping my childhood" argument. I still have very fond memories of watching the Star Wars movies in the late 80's/early 90's. Not even Lucas can take those away.

Brian Damage said:
It could be okay... the events in 7, 8 and 9 could come from the books, in which case Lucas might only have partial control over the direction...

Maybe those Yuzan Vong things?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the earlier books we're good, those latest ones where shitte. The original Timothy Zahn 3 would be good.

SidewinderX said:
The original Timothy Zahn 3 would be good.

Yeah, those were alright. They're the only expanded universe stuff I've ever read though.

kernkraft said:
I couldn't believe it myself when I read it but it comes from George Lucas himself that Episodes VII, VIII and IX of the Star Wars saga will be made into a tv show.

Official Story

Sorry if this has been posted before since I haven't really checked.

Well, I supposed it would happen sooner or later. The actors have aged to make the films set 20 years later or something

dont knock a future TV series... the clone wars cartoons were pretty damn good stuff imo!

The cartoon series was great. A currently two season series, set up as a serial, with 4 minute episodes, developed by the guy who did Samurai Jack. A third season is in the works. The pacing in this series is incredible. Much better than the prequels.

If 7, 8, and 9, are made like that series...I would be satisfied.

Back