ok not a flash animation thread by me! its about CS and life: what do you chose?

what do you normaly chose?

• Counter-terrorists

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • terrorists

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • only spectate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what the hell is CS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • thread is retarded, stfu man!

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jverne

Reaction score
does your charachter aligment (good/evil) affect on what side you usually play (CT ot T)?

i normaly play as CT, but i'm comfortable with T too! when i kill a terrorist i go like "its my job, that man had to die" when im playing as a terrosrist and kill a CT i go like "haha mother f*uck*er, die! next time i'll put one in your head"! i'm mentaly unstable i know, what about you? :p :)

i go on impulse, usually i start as a Terrorist then get annoyed with the AK and switch to CT, get tired of CT side and switch to terrorist again.

I prefer going T. It's easier to go it alone and rush then go it alone and camp IMO.

I'm best with the cheapo CT gun, followed by colt, falil, ak, sig, aug, deagle, p228, usp, scout, dualies, ct pistol, glock, mp5, 25 shot smg, p90, tmp, mac10, pump shotty, autosniper from either team, knife, grenade, smoke grenade, autoshotty, flashbang, then awp. I hate the goddamn awp. Shouldn't be in the game.(thats not to say I wouldn't do better with it, I just refuse to be that cheap)

So... I usually go ct. 3 round burst owns all.

Slow down with the creating hundreds of threads man

I always autoasign.
I much prefer terrorism though

This isnt off topic. There is a Counter Strike forum.

I always go on the side with less players. If its even, I usually go CT. I chose CT because the M4A1 w/silencer is my favorite weapon.

Auto-Select

I try to keep the teams even if possible unless one side is getting worked despite having an equal number of players.

I almost always go with the auto select or whatever.

I like T team but I like CT weapon more than the T weapon. So I always choose T team and try to take CT weapon.

Auto-assign, makes the whole thing a bit fairer instead of everyone jumping on the winning team. Plus it makes sure you are good with T and CT weapons..

I just press 5 all the time, go to whatever team needs me. It's good to be familiar with T and CT sides to every map

you need the option of "auto assign".... i usually join a server, and join whoever needs the help.. thus the auto..

Back