Old members

14th May 03, number 94

Only top 100 people pwn Badger :p

I've been here for about a year now, but I haven't posted much. :p
EDIT: That is, I've been around the forums, but I created an account for about half a year ago.

Registered May 29th, if I recall. Heh, just 2 before Marksman :p

joined in september to view the pictures that guy took when he went to visit valve (damn, can't remember his name now). you know who i'm talking about right? think his name was spitcodfry? anyway...yeah september...same time as the release too, timed it pretty well until *ahem*

i'm 20, feel like i'm double that sometimes.

yeah what ever happened to that guy?
I'm 21
Um not that old here I guess..

i have been here since day one i think...and now i realize i have been a member for a year...wohooho

Postforgreatjustice!

I think I'm a may-baby, let's see meh numbar.

Edit - LOL! Number 36!!

PH34R

Bad^Hat said:
Postforgreatjustice!

I think I'm a may-baby, let's see meh numbar.

Edit - LOL! Number 36!!

PH34R

how do i find out what number i am? :)

Hmm I joined in July.

I'm number 1292.

I've been visiting the site since the day it opened, but I registered a few days after.

EDIT: Im member number 168.

I am 13, I joined in August, but I was here looking around in May-June. :)

Haha, now I'm older than Badger in more than one way :)

Bow to me! Or ban me, whichever seems more convenient ;(

I joined the forums in early September if I recall.. I had been stalking the forums for about a month then though, just felt like joining since it seemed to be a great community, and I wasn't mistaken. :)

I really like this community, almost no presence of Elitism (A great difference from other bad forum experiences I've had), alot better than other HL2 communities (Experienced that more than enough last night) and alot of unique member personalities and features (TheNerdNews, anyone? :D ) . I love you guys.

well here, im member #6266, and around 550 post, so i guess im a gifted toddler in forum times, but IRL im 15 [16 in january] :)

just realised, what happens if you take away the 2 in my member#. hehe, spooky :p

Dedalus said:
joined in september to view the pictures that guy took when he went to visit valve (damn, can't remember his name now). you know who i'm talking about right? think his name was spitcodfry? anyway...yeah september...same time as the release too, timed it pretty well until *ahem*

i'm 20, feel like i'm double that sometimes.

yeah, hes called spitcodfry, and he still posts here from time to time. infact, iirc, i think he posted here yestarday or the day before even.

Actually your join date says september :p

I joind in July, but been band then Joind again in Augest.

:)

I am member No. .......where to find it ?

I don't care how long I'v been here it feels like ages.

I was in the irc chan even before we had a site! :p I even registered on the test forums when there was about 10 people on it! :E

I lurked around for a lot of May and June before officially registering.

Joined in May here,
Im old enough to remember THE ARENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alas the awsome fights with TheDemonWithIn.

O and dont worry ill be starting my new TheNerdNews soon. :)

I've been here for a very long time... May 25th of last year to be exact.

User #619
Joined May 14 2003

Im an oldie but certainly not one of the most ancient.

Back