Omg Lol Look!!!

No poll data was found for the selected poll.
List of All Polls
Discuss today's poll and previous polls on the Poll of the Day Message Board.

Yeah. Wow.

This is the greatest thread in the history of the Internet.

i think they removed it, it was a poll of who would win a fight on gamefaqs.

gordon vs sam fisher and sam was winning

Well, theoretical physicists aren't well known for their martial abilities.

Sam is just some ordinary dork with night vision and nothing special. I still say Gordon wins.

Eon Blue said:
Well, theoretical physicists aren't well known for their martial abilities.

We're talking about Gordon here, though.

Meh, that guy only has two guns.

It depends on the playing field. In a pitch-black room, SC wins.
In a brighter area, HL wins.

Argh so many dummies thinking sam'd win cuz gordons such a :dork:!
Gordon and his manipulator would royal samantha's ass!
...wonder if manipulator can stop bullets :upstare:

Well there are a lot of young people who only play xbox who will vote for him and probably dont even know who Gordon Freeman is.

At least Sam Fisher has a personality - Gordon is a mute vampire torso.
I voted Sam.

Come on guys, Gordon is awesome, but Sam Fisher would so obviously kick his ass. He's a highly trained operative. Sam Fisher is awesome.

I'd vote Sam if I didn't have to log in.

Fisher would try to sneak up on Gordan from behind in the shadows, but Gordan's HEV suit would notify him of the approaching object, quickly pivot on one foot and lodge his crowbar in Sam's head. Period.

iamaelephant said:
Come on guys, Gordon is awesome, but Sam Fisher would so obviously kick his ass. He's a highly trained operative. Sam Fisher is awesome.

I'd vote Sam if I didn't have to log in.

I'd like to see Sam Fisher taking on armies of aliens and grunts with his silenced pistol and automatic gun.(forgot the name)Can you think of all the loading and saving you would do? Besides I don't know how Sam Fisher would take Freeman out with his H.E.V suit on....maybe if he was in a labcoat and sam broke his neck while falling out of a vent =/

Splinter cell can't even be compared to Half life. Even though Gordon would win. Hes a shotgun and a hazard suite and Sams got a pea shooter and a stealth suite.

Gordon never wins the character battle. But even though I know that, I've made him win the quarter-finals on my bracket... so all vote gordon! :p

its a popularity contest not a "who would win in a fight between "

IMO Gordon should win because he killed like five hundred aliens and Sam Fisher only sneaks up on people with a his glowy goggles and breaks their neck, so obviousley Sam is more of a sissy than Gordon

well, sam can kik ass too ................not suprised

If a bunch of marines can kick the crap out of gordon in the dark then Sam fisher would rape him.

and none of that.. "we will kill him with an overly elaborate trap!"

Gordon Freeman: RIP

gordon wins hands down because sam's guns are so god damn inaccurate he'd never hit him.

PC game characters never get very far in the gamefaqs poll - gamefaqs is predominantly console gamers. Why? Because PC games have their own website with their own forums so gamefaqs isn't needed as much as it is with a console game.

Dude Gordon is just some nerd with glasses and a crowbar, sam fisher is a stealthy, dosent-take-shit-from-anyone cold-blooded assasin, so no competition, sad but true

Screw that pole I say
GMAN vs Mario and Luigi

Now that would be an awesome fight...

Back