OMG POST YOUR DESKTOP :frog:

desktop9tz.jpg

Mithrandir2 said:
lol and that is supposed to be better? i woulnd't even call that a desktop
Then what would you call it? ofcourse it's a desktop....

mine below;

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 350
Sinse I recently formatted, I decided to get a new wallpaper...

I couldn't find a good one, so I said, "Why don't I make my own?"

It's nothing special, took me about 20 minutes... And I want to add more effect to it...

So here ya go, my desktop.

(And if you can't tell, it's Aphex Twin. :p

My boring desktop, just got the suite colors changed to make it look sleeker

Holy crap, your desktop looks identical to how mine did a month ago before I cleaned it up, right down to the DoomsDay, Halo and mIRC shortcuts o_O even the NIN folder..

Psychanalysis05% said:
Holy crap, your desktop looks identical to how mine did a month ago before I cleaned it up, right down to the DoomsDay, Halo and mIRC shortcuts o_O even the NIN folder..

Lol, nice to see yet another NIN fan on the forums :).

CrazyHarij said:
Nothing fancy, but I like the picture :)
Hey, you use Reason? I am such a n00b at it...

But I like connecting the wires :p

eraser said:
Lol, nice to see yet another NIN fan on the forums :).

Oh hell yes, Trent is God.
If you noticed the 'Vegas 5' shortcut too, I also dabble with making vg music videos. I have a Chaos Legion one done to a little known 3 Doors Down song and an FF7 one to Crystal Village by Pete Yorn (I only chose FF7 because what I used from it fit with the theme of the song - and I did not, repeat not, even include one shot of Sephiroth, and it had absolutely nothing to do with the story of the game at all.)
The reason I mentioned this was because I'm currently working on a piece which has Silent Hill 2 footage to The Becoming (best NIN song right along with Wish imo), but as I have a distinct lack of footage (it's a 6 minute song and it's difficult to find everything I need without repeating) I am going to broaden to footage from 2-4.

heres mine:

Find the recycle bin

and can someone tell me how to get rid of it?

It's in my sig but I'll link to it anyway.
Link
Ok, so it isn't that clean right now. I have a few icons from things I've downloaded recently but it's still pretty clean. :p

Orcone101 said:
Best. Desktop. Ever.
omg
I love you.
Please...I want...that image...I will give you my Zim dvds then go buy more again for myself...OMG YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS...

Back