Operation Everlasting Shadow COMPETITION - Includes a copy of HL2.

Kids, kids - We've already found a great name, thanks for trying - but, well - your ideas are a bit... non professional :p

Originally posted by Sniper
Kids, kids - We've already found a great name, thanks for trying - but, well - your ideas are a bit... non professional :p

I was just kidding......if your mod is good...i could care less about the name :)

*bump*

(needed to bring this up a bit)

Same amount of entrys.

I hereby reincarnate this thread.

(hence the 'Rasing the thread..' discussion, lmao)

*If you don't know what I mean, don't ask.*

Same amount of entrys.

do you have a list of all the people who submitted? im pretty sure i did. anyway your mod better be good cause it would be such a waste of a name if it wasent. 'everlasting shadow' hmm, make sure there are shadows...cause their cool.

Yes, mother.

(not sure if you submitted or not, if you think you did, you probably did)

hey Sniper, hows the work coming along?

btw, are u gonna take my advice on which HL2 box to get? :dork:

Nostradamus: thats quite an avatar there.. very.... mezmorizing... :rolling:

I think I entered once before, but I don't remember what email address i used.......

Dr. Freeman, I explained this before, about the HL2 box :p You'll just have to wait and see.

The development is really starting to pick up, we've got serveral important files completed, of which I can't disclose the details. Just expect to see some more information about the mod quite soon. :)

Antheraxxx, if your not sure if you entered before, but may have, try not to enter twice, since it will take up a lot of time that could be spent developing the mod - checking all the entries through. It will take a while anyway...

Why the hell are you bumping the topic constantly? Just ask a forum moderator or admin to make it a sticky.

I have. Think I should ask again? It's getting boring having to bump it once a day.

[RANT]
  • Registering a company just for making a mod that might not even be released isn't very smart.
  • Why would people want to win a contest for a media CD with contents that they could get online, Half-Life 2 about 2 years late, and a mod that might not even be very good?
  • No offense, but your website is quite unprofessional. For starters, it requires Shockwave just to run properly. You should fix it up before opening the site to the public.
  • You're acting as if everybody is going to love your unreleased mod so much that they'll want a contest just to win a CD with it. Kind of ignorant, don't you think?
[/RANT]

:afro:

Ank, this isn't the 'have a go at Sniper thread' - if you want to have a go, do it via PM, so I can ignore your shit easier.

The site's fine, in most people's opinion - we've had far more positive feedback then negative negative feedback about it.

I'm just going to ignore your first non-point, as I explained this in chat.

But, I will respond to this:

"Why would people want to win a contest for a media CD with contents that they could get online" You don't know how wrong you are, you Ignorent fool. Do your research before you try to have a go, in future.

Originally posted by ankalar
[RANT]
  • Registering a company just for making a mod that might not even be released isn't very smart.
  • Why would people want to win a contest for a media CD with contents that they could get online, Half-Life 2 about 2 years late, and a mod that might not even be very good?
  • No offense, but your website is quite unprofessional. For starters, it requires Shockwave just to run properly. You should fix it up before opening the site to the public.
  • You're acting as if everybody is going to love your unreleased mod so much that they'll want a contest just to win a CD with it. Kind of ignorant, don't you think?
[/RANT]

:afro:

Remember not to confuse me with the Evil Sniper!

Back