Opposing Force - The Gman

-=DouglasteR= said:
THE FINAL PROFF THAT GMAN IS GORDON :devil:

So....What? The G-man goes around starting underground secret research facilities while Gordon thinks he's asleep?

"The first rule of secret underground research facility club is you DO NOT talk about secret underground research facility club!"

gusolson said:
So....What? The G-man goes around starting underground secret research facilities while Gordon thinks he's asleep?

"The first rule of secret underground research facility club is you DO NOT talk about secret underground research facility club!"

:hmph: The gman dont sleep, hes probabily only drinks milk to sustain himself ! :rolling:

The gman is gordon from the future :cheers:

-=DouglasteR= said:
:hmph: The gman dont sleep, hes probabily only drinks milk to sustain himself ! :rolling:

The gman is gordon from the future :cheers:
Nope. That's wrong. Then how could he kill Gordon?

AJ Rimmer said:
Nope. That's wrong. Then how could he kill Gordon?
Technically he cant kill gordon, because the moment he does, he stops to exist, therefore he could never have travelled back trough time to kill gordon. So gordon doesnt die, allow his older self(gmzn) to travel back in time to kill the young gordon.
So the game crashes of an overflow the moment gman tries to kill gordon.
The fact that gordon can die in halflife, impies that gman is in fact NOT GORDON! :rolling:

Clavius said:
Technically he cant kill gordon, because the moment he does, he stops to exist, therefore he could never have travelled back trough time to kill gordon. So gordon doesnt die, allow his older self(gmzn) to travel back in time to kill the young gordon.
The fact that gordon can die in halflife, impies that gman is in fact NOT GORDON! :rolling:
Yes. That was my point.

Clavius said:

Have you died whit the gman in front of you !?!

NOO :E

Lol ! This probably make Gabe have nightmares :rolling:

People! You'er killing me with you replies they'er excellent...
hehehehe LOL really nice Replies :E

LOLOL The Gman is watching..

actually because of alternate universes, the Gman could very well be gordon from the future, even if you can die. Though I doubt that he actually is. I like the interdimensional darwinist theory about him, read his shephard speach again ;)

I remember the PCGamer preview(first one) said the game takes place entirely "on earth" if quotations like that. I think where you are is actually an alternate universe earth in HL2

Whit the alternate dimensions teory we can say that must be an alternate that the combine DONT have sucess in invade earth and the gman never get existed.

In that dimension gordon is making some experiment, saffely and harmy on his lab, whit his friends from work !

A bit bored that dimension !

I preffer the Gman one :E

AJ Rimmer said:
Not necessarily, why?
u see in the trainstation bink that guy (cant remember his name..) says "welcome to city 17... its safer here".... oh WAIT that guy maybe he is the gman... time will tell :farmer:

piggy said:
u see in the trainstation bink that guy (cant remember his name..) says "welcome to city 17... its safer here".... oh WAIT that guy maybe he is the gman... time will tell :farmer:
He's not. His name is Dr Breen, aka the administrator.

piggy said:
but if he is just dressing up?
That would be possible, unless VALVe had said that the gman is not the administrator from hl1 and that Dr Breen is the administrator from hl1.

AJ Rimmer said:
That would be possible, unless VALVe had said that the gman is not the administrator from hl1 and that Dr Breen is the administrator from hl1.
i bow down to the master *kissing ur shoes* hey wait... the subject?

piggy said:
i bow down to the master *kissing ur shoes* hey wait... the subject?
Nah who cares about that, get back to kissing my shoes.

of course.

but heeey... whats this... it has the consistency of chewing gum.. and its green... what is it?

what do u guys think about the theory that Gordon and Barney get down to business? remember that first day when Gordon arrived late at the bmrf? who was the first one he said hi to? Barney!! and who invited Gordon later for a "drink"(wink,wink) later after work? well of course it was Barney. and who was running every where trying to save Gordon's "ass"? I rest my case!!!!

no... gordon cant be gay... cant he? i mean he wouldnt be wearing that out-of-fashion hev suit. he would be wearing some gucci clothes and he would carry the guns in one of those bags... horror!

the conclusion is GORDON CANT BE GAY!!

but barney could be... but hes kinda out of style dontcha think?

piggy said:
no... gordon cant be gay... cant he? i mean he wouldnt be wearing that out-of-fashion hev suit. he would be wearing some gucci clothes and he would carry the guns in one of those bags... horror!

Barney Calhoun is not gay. Period, end of discussion, case closed, no further comments.

<smeagol style> ok massster... </smeagol style>

piggy said:

did u see that nu suit he's wearing?

I don't see a purpose in the Gman getting rid of Shepard. He was trying to cover up the Black Mesa Incident but obviously how could he cover it up if it spread around the world. Obviously in halflife2 everyone seems to know what happened at Black Mesa.

So whats the purpose of Shepard being sent away???

Cynical said:
did u see that nu suit he's wearing?
Well the new suit isn't very new anyway. And also, orange and blue plastic with plexiglass helmet is sooooo 2002.

AJ Rimmer said:
Well the new suit isn't very new anyway. And also, orange and blue plastic with plexiglass helmet is sooooo 2002.
looool

Kitfox said:
I don't see a purpose in the Gman getting rid of Shepard. He was trying to cover up the Black Mesa Incident but obviously how could he cover it up if it spread around the world. Obviously in halflife2 everyone seems to know what happened at Black Mesa.

So whats the purpose of Shepard being sent away???

i think the gman hid both Gordon and Shephard cause he sensed that things can go outa hand and those two will be hunted down (man i must be bored).
so he hid them till the time was right (whatever that means)

I HATE the fact that douglass might actually be posting spoilers as speculation here..

I don't like the smileys they put at the end of their sentences :(

( and no I do not know )

I heard so many times now that gordon is the gman blabla, but if it seems that it is true in hl2, I will hunt u down douglaster ;)

Damn i just noticed: i'm a prowler! :p

Xenome said:
I HATE the fact that douglass and piggy and all might actually be posting spoilers as speculation here..

( and no I do not know )

I heard so many times now that gordon is the gman blabla, but if it seems that it is true in hl2, I will hunt u down douglaster ;)

im not here to ruin the game for someone, im here to have fun so dont blacklist me.... please?

piggy said:
im not here to ruin the game for someone, im here to have fun so dont blacklist me.... please?

I'm not, don't get me wrong.

I'm not saying you are :p

Maybe the G Man is Shephard! :dork:

Nah, I think perhaps Shephard will turn up in HL3 as the new Alyx aftre she hopefully dies a horrid death.

:p

Kangy said:
Maybe the G Man is Shephard! :dork:

Nah, I think perhaps Shephard will turn up in HL3 as the new Alyx aftre she hopefully dies a horrid death.

:p

now u spoiled hl3 for me. damn u :angry: :angry:

piggy said:
Yes, and there's proof of that! Look at Alyx, she looks enroused at your sturdy curls.
No way she'd do that with a homosexual gordon.

Clavius said:
Yes, and there's proof of that! Look at Alyx, she looks enroused at your sturdy curls.
No way she'd do that with a homosexual gordon.

don't u know that girls like homosexual guys?
plus, looking at the nu Alyx now i know why Gordon turned into a fruitcake (no pun intended)

Xenome said:
I HATE the fact that douglass might actually be posting spoilers as speculation here..

( and no I do not know )

Im not postings any spoliers !! Just speculation !!!

And the fact i put smiles at the end of the sentences is because of icq ! Lol ! :naughty:

:devil:

-=DouglasteR= said:
Im not postings any spoliers !! Just speculation !!!

And the fact i put smiles at the end of the sentences is because of icq ! Lol ! :naughty:

:devil:

Ok forget about it, sorry i doubted you :cheers:

Back