Opposing Force - The Gman

i think it would be awesome if they brought shepard back .... i personally felt more for shepard than for gordon

Wouldn't it be tight if Gordon ends up meeting Shepard and they end up fighting along side each other?

Buaehuaehahueae LOL !!

My final for HL2 :

In the Final act to destroy the biotecnoid monster breen , the gman , use the fusion ability to unite, himself whit gordon and shepard !! MAKING THE GOSHERMAN !!!!

:LOL: :devil: :afro: :cheese:

Anyonehere watch reboot.. and remeber how Bob adapted to the *web*

well I think since shepard was left on the border world.. (right???) anyway he was left in some kind of dimension... he will adapt and return as a Alien Shepard hybrid or just a Super Shepard.
<edit1>

or just a extremely adapt to the alien world. Like a Tarzan of xen.

RioBravoXL said:
Wouldn't it be tight if Gordon ends up meeting Shepard and they end up fighting along side each other?

or they end up fighting each other. that would be cooler. maybe the gman is saving shephard to get rid of Gordon once he fulfills his job.

-=DouglasteR= said:
Buaehuaehahueae LOL !!

My final for HL2 :

In the Final act to destroy the biotecnoid monster breen , the gman , use the fusion ability to unite, himself whit gordon and shepard !! MAKING THE GOSHERMAN !!!!

:LOL: :devil: :afro: :cheese:
LMAO :E
Somehow makes me think of the Nutty Professor

You spoiled the spoiler!

edit: good boy. Now how do I delete this post?

Well my take on the whole Adrian Shepard's role in the HL universe is that he's a sort of wild card. For some reason or another I think the Gman's plan will backfire and general chaos will resume and due to the fiasco the Gman is forced to bring Adrian back to help Gordon clean it all up.

If Adrian does well then all will end happily but if not then Gordon won't be able to carry the burden on his own and the chaos will win.

Back