Opposing Shephard seeking talented concept artists

Status
Not open for further replies.
All jokes aside... the banner I offered was more creative than theirs... face it! But it was a joke... Christ. :imu:

Hello again, once again we our back to show you a teaser of thing to come, work is coming along great slowly but we are getting there, also we would like to show you Our New Team Name.

Also we are in need of Modellers, Mappers & Concept Artist at the moment to help bring this Project to life. and here is some info about Opposing Shephard, We have Plan Our story to be set at CITY 43 but the rest of the story we'll keep to our self for the time being. Please Join today, Shephard needs a better life today, help him free the people of earth today.

Now to our MEDIA Teaser ;)

More coming Soon....

Thanks for your Time

-Hot564231 Co-Leader

hahahaahhaha wtf are you talki about sixthree iunno it kinda looks like there doin some good work there.

Yeah not too bad I spose. Good job. The thing is, your name is Box Gear Studios. Are you actually working in a studio? And its a bit pointless in having a team name as you dont have much done yet.

GJ anyway...

yea still WIP mind you and alot of the textures are place holder's if you want to know

Sathernut said:
Yeah not too bad I spose. Good job. The thing is, your name is Box Gear Studios. Are you actually working in a studio? And its a bit pointless in having a team name as you dont have much done yet.

GJ anyway...

nah just a fun name, nothing much really.... it sound better than the OS team if you get me ;)

I was referring to "Box Gear Studios"... it sounds alot like Gearbox Software... Which had a hand in Opposing Force, and a host of other Half-Life games.

Hey thats funny, this MOD is based on Opposing force isnt it? And GearBox made that. Now your called BoxGear?

LOL LOL

You guys ever come up with anything original? :D

edit: I'm now on a pda.

Yes, you'll see in the main MEDIA coming soon to a PC close to you or a Mac :p

you guys shouldent call yourselfs a studio at all you should be called liked box gear designs!

I'm sure I've seen more posts about this mod than any other, but somehow I've only seen about 5 pictures of (pretty dire) media.

Get it sorted

did i not say Teaser media? more to come i say my m8t are says i

Has everything been a teaser?

You have to be interested in something before you can be teased

We where only showing that we were doing something and not nothing which the people HL2.net think

I'm pretty sure after that 'teaser' you've only convinced people you're not doing much.

O' rly

Swift-TexMap-05.jpg

wow that actuallyy looks pretty cool what you goto say about that GonzoBabbleshit

Like that your osprey has elephantitis?

I'm really sorry, but the best thing I've seen with this mod's name on it has been egon's kickass banner.

Y'all sort of lost any respect you might have had once you stole a design and then started insulting the people who called you on it.
Plus:
Boxgear?
A plank with a nail in it?
Come on now.

That said, I totally offer my services as a concept artist. I want a slice of this pie!

Mechagodzilla said:
Like that your osprey has elephantitis?

I'm really sorry, but the best thing I've seen with this mod's name on it has been egon's kickass banner.

Y'all sort of lost any respect you might have had once you stole a design and then started insulting the people who called you on it.
Plus:
Boxgear?
A plank with a nail in it?
Come on now.

That said, I totally offer my services as a concept artist. I want a slice of this pie!

Hmmm... are you being for real or are u taking the piss?

hot564231 said:

I'm sorry, but your skins so far have been horrid.

Models look pretty cool though.

Glad to see that they're progressing since you left :p

No insinuation intended.

Haha awesome. Id like a better shot of it though, it looks like it has two tails or something weird im not sure. Post something better.

you do know that most of these model's skin are place holder's

What are place holders? And how about answering my question? Can we have some better renders? And also, who did this model? And could you post information about who is on your MOD team doing this stuff? Thanks, Im just curious.

A place holder is a temp skins, it will never be on the main game until we find a proper Texture artist, More Media will come in do time my friend and last but not least our team members:

The Team:

Administration:
(hot564231) :: Project Founder, Co-Director ::
operative lm :: Co-Director::
Hollywood :: Co-Director/Help Finder::

Story Writers:
THRRRPT :: Lead Story Writer::

Art & Model's:
MajorPaine :: Concept Artist::
MajorPaine :: Lead Prop's modeller::
m00n3r :: Prop's modeller::
Kevin(SleepeR) :: Concept Artist::
Emilio Rodriguez :: Concept Artist::
Novamaster :: Concept Artist/Modeller::

Level Development:
madedog :: Lead Level Designer::
Something :: Level Designer::

Coder's:
General1337 :: Lead Coder::

Face Poser's:

Website Designer:

Other Help:
Niklas(MassaCre) :: Forum Icon's::

That model is alright I suppose. The skin makes it look like it's taken from Microsoft flight simulator 1999. Even if it's a place holder... you shouldn't post it up... that model needs some smoothing as well. I guess it's good you have made a giant osprey for Mr. Shephard to jump out of. Baby steps before walking!

I haven't made any smartass replies. Ever since this mod started, God knows how long ago, all I've ever seen was half-finished, terrible-looking media and all I've done is tell you it's just not good enough. From the other replies I've seen you getting I was right, positive criticism was really rare.

All I've ever tried to do is tell you to stop posting shit renders and awful concept art, stop trying to 'tease' people who aren't interested and get some actual ****ing work done.

Apparently, you really don't want to pay any attention to that and continue to follow every media release with 'it's a really early WIP' or 'Absolutely everything you're looking at is a placeholder'.

I'll just outright insult you next time if you like

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Mechagodzilla said:
Here's a concept for ya: Getting a better name and not ripping copyrighted work from other games. :O

92694620050513screen0043ry.jpg

^ Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter model.

osbanner4nb.gif

^ Opposing Shephard site banner.

Ummah! Theives! Ubisofts gonna go Advanced Warfighter on your butts for stealing their images!

I would like to add - that wallpaper is so awful that there really isn't much point 'presenting it'.

Instead of posting hundreds of concept images, you could save yourselves a lot of time by just posting this one over and over:

10116006gg.gif

I am signing up right now, by the way.
Or should I say "rite now btw lol"?

I sure hope I get hired!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back