Opposing Shephard seeking talented concept artists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mechagodzilla said:
Instead of posting hundreds of concept images, you could save yourselves a lot of time by just posting this one over and over:

10116006gg.gif

I am signing up right now, by the way.
Or should I say "rite now btw lol"?

I sure hope I get hired!

what doe's that Supposed to mean? 0_o

It means I am looking forwards to a productive and meaningful work experience as a concept artist for BoxGear Studio's exciting new modification "Opposing Shephard", which boasts excitement and action in equal measure!

put your self in my shoe for a moment if you wish, you guys have been bashing this mod from the start of this thread, but out of the blue Mechagodzilla wants to help, if you where me don't you think this is a little odd? i have a few team members who agree with me

Odd? I wouldn't say so. Someone as talented as Mecha on your team? I'd be throwing my vote in. Ever thought he wants to help? Sick of seeing you plough the dirt, fending back the bashers?
See the light, Hot. Rotten tomatoes only go so far.

um jason i think mechas beeing sarcastic and can you guys stop it now they do after all have the right to ask for help. theres no point flaming a mod for their concept art when they are infact asking for concept artists.

crackhead said:
um jason i think mechas beeing sarcastic and can you guys stop it now they do after all have the right to ask for help. theres no point flaming a mod for their concept art when they are infact asking for concept artists.

lol :D

there is so much a person can take and i'm on the line right here.... -_-

i say this again and again, we are just trying to make a mod, you don't have to like it, there is no one here telling you this "Leik OMG's <3 our mod, it will be the best" i understand this mod will not be the best out there, but god damn it we our making it. now leave us alone if you don't want to help

crackhead said:

found that out when i was talking to him on MSN

Wow... I just put myself in your shoe and I can't believe you thought Mecha wanted to join your team. Mecha BTW funny ass placeholder... such a nice donation to their cause. As for you Opposing Shephard team, I think I'm speaking for the whole forum when I say this. We do realize you are "making" the mod, but it is not in one that we deem productive. So we want to prevent others from joining in the mindless place holder creation, and for them to join a more productive mod. If you were in our "shoe" and you looked at the past of Opposing Shephard, I think you can see why we are bashing you. Just take your help requests else where, by now you can see that this thread isn't really helping your cause. Cheers!

I don't think he should be 'taking his requests elsewhere', I think he should shut up and produce some good media, then come back and make us eat our words.

Nothing would make me happier. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to happen.

Unfortunately for you as well, I'm gonna carry on telling you I think your media is substandard until you do something of a decent standard! :)

Seriously now, I DO feel sorry for the Opposing Sheppard team. Im sure theyre trying their hardest :)

This thread shows how kids have become the majority of the modding community. Sad..

well its nearly my birthday so technically i will be an adult. and i have a job and have published writing photgraphs and soon video footage.

Ok then.

zyd said:
This thread shows how immature individuals have become the majority of the modding community. Sad..

Fits your criteria perfectly, wouldn't you say crackerjacks?

I think we can safely stop flogging this dead horse now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back