Our Valve tour (56k beware)

Yay!!! :D

Sweet stuff gh0st..

Hope you had fun...i'm sure you did..considering you got an inside look at VALVe :p

Quesiton sitll stands, how do i get to the web site? It says it doesn't exist!

So when is the new info going to be out on planethalflife again?

Nice job gh0st, I like the pic of the cd.

Neutrino said:
Though couldn't you shrink the pics down a little bit? I mean 2500px isn't really necessary.
There's no such thing as "too much pixels".

That aside, the cleaners didn't do a very good job on the crowbar, the table it's on is all dusty. :E

I would of asked if i could of had that x800 , you never know those guys over at valve are pretty nice lol

Rygir said:
There's no such thing as "too much pixels".
Because "too much pixels" is incorrect grammar? :p

I think you can set your browser to download the picture by starting low detail and then getting more crisp as it downloads.

too many
I think that would work better than too much. bah i dunno

Its nice that you guys share with us and all that but why does every person that goes to valve take shots of the EXACT same things every time, this is like the 3rd time i have seen the damn crowbar and awards in these forums

Please find something new to take shots of next time

Mr Neutron said:
Methinks it is others who can't detect sarcasm without emoticons who lack comprehension skills. pwndeded!
Congratulations!
You just rediscovered why emoticons were invented in the first place!

vegeta897 said:
Because "too much pixels" is incorrect grammar? :p

I think you can set your browser to download the picture by starting low detail and then getting more crisp as it downloads.
You're right, too many...I'm just used to hearing too much :p

And what you're saying is not a browser setting, but a different jpeg compression method, it's not used as often anymore because it tends to end up a bit larger in total size. On the other hand it's more or less like streaming, less waiting, more watching :) .

hmm...dont know if this has been said before but "VAC2 will be available for hl 2mods AND hl2" doesn't this kind of prove that hl2 has multiplayer?

theotherguy said:
hmm...dont know if this has been said before but "VAC2 will be available for hl 2mods AND hl2" doesn't this kind of prove that hl2 has multiplayer?

Ooooh. :cheers:

theotherguy said:
Hah... I still can't believe how people started thinking it wouldn't...

Oh, and how the Hell did I miss this thread before? :eek:

I really did not see the poictures, can you post them here ghost? or did you erase them? :(

There is some relevance in the bumping of this thread because of that BS TF2 speculation that places it in the Seven Hours War when this proves it's not.

This is hilarious, you bumped this completely irrelevant thread for that? Your head surely has blood upon it.

Back