over analyzing is fun!

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Ok, but I would like to again point out that it does not look like a Russian city (I lived in Russia for 10 years).

Pfffftt! So what do you want... a medal?

Any physicists notice the Scrodinger wave equation just after the text about neural seizures near the end of the 600 meg video?

I thought it was pretty cool.

With everything I have read so far I think(although not) that the game will start with Gordon lying on a stretcher being pushed through a hospital while his hevsuit say all those "titration of 30 ml sample sustained" things and it all would be a little like the tramcar intro ride in HL1.(although I think I have read that HL2 might not have the same kind of intro like HL1). And then when you lie there and just watch around the wall infront of you blows out and out comes Alyx and together u fight youre way out from the evil hospital. And then alyx and yourself discover what have happend. :D

Look, whatever those captures from the movies say (something about gordon being in a comma), they mean something.
You can see the email someone sent to gabe in the info thread, those sentences have been put there for a reason. When the movie will come out (hopefully on monday) it will be much more detailed so we will be able to read those sentences better.

In reply to #1

In 22:27, u can see a blue face!
In 22:29, right b4 the Gman shows up, u can see a green human next to him.
Also, in 22:25, u can see a horse.
How do u take screenshots of the E3 vid?

i wonder if the writing in the backround means anything

maybe if in the high res version we can read it, we might find out more about where he is

Back