Ownage

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SkylineGT-R34

0alol.jpg

Hey dude, do you want a game sometime? I.e. in about 30 min. I'm always up for a challenge :)

PM me.

ComradeBadger said:
Hey dude, do you want a game sometime? I.e. in about 30 min. I'm always up for a challenge :)

PM me.

Heheh... skyline. You're gona have a real challenge here. (Not implying that the people you were playing are crap or nethin.... but they probably are! :p)

Oh and that doesnt mean you're not good.

It just means the likes of badger are damn good!

yeah
seriously
i think hl2 dm is full of n00bs
or the scoring system is always in your favor...
cuz one time i had 58 and everyone had less then 20...

The bottom line is I play this for fun, I could care less about the score or wether I win or lose, I play this for shits and giggles.

I've played about 6 DM's since HL2DM is out ... I won them all except the 1st one. I am G0D :E

Wah, pings really are pretty high on average...

I'm fairly good at HL2DM but only when I get lucky, heheh. I don't usually ping in well enough to "wrestle" with the gravity gun properly; I end up using the more basic weapons- but often to great dramatic effect :D Never score that well though- tend to get plenty of kills but die a helluva lot.

And Badger, I'm going to challenge you to a match, just to prove my prowess!*

*If I give you a tenner would you take a fall? I need something to boost my online ego...

first time i played hl2dm i went 43-8, finished at 72-17

best score of all time: 153-3 in HLDM (51:1) lol.

bi0_gauss anyone can get those scores against n00bs who played their 1st game against you, play on a decent server where people know what they are doing like the one I played on, I bet you anything you want you wont be victorious.
Not only that you play on servers with like 10 people, I play on servers with 20+ poeple which is a hell of alot harder.

DrunkPanda said:
exactly what i was thinking. jesus. especially to go 49-0 that's just crazy

I sense exploits at their best or maybe even cheats.

haha

first im a noob and now a cheater
shall finish eating and join that server

btw ill record for everyone

I never actually called you a cheater, like I said, join the server I told you about and we'll see your true skills.

first joined went 16-5 on lockdown
quickgame of overwatch went 26-9
started lockdown again and was about 3-0 and your server crashed
never saw you though?

perhaps join me in here sometime 65.125.227.171:27015

*ahem*
You're using the Magnum.

'Nuff said.
Try doing all that with the grav gun and a radiator :)

I just picked it up from the guy I killed (infront of me) and the map ended.
I mostly use shotgun and sometimes he energy gun (when I find it).

*mutters something about how the magnum has exactly 7 bullets in it and the shotgun is full*
Edit: *mutters something else about how the weapon the other person was using is lying next to him, and it appears to be the weaker pistol, and how he is lying in a position that implies a magnum blast*

*keeps muttering and walks away*

MiccyNarc said:
*mutters something about how the magnum has exactly 7 bullets in it and the shotgun is full*
Edit: *mutters something else about how the weapon the other person was using is lying next to him, and it appears to be the weaker pistol, and how he is lying in a position that implies a magnum blast*

*keeps muttering and walks away*

Ohh no you dont believe me, whatever will I do now :rolleyes:

bi0_gauss said:
stop posting and play me

65.125.227.171:27015

Im smoking bud and downloading something, going to watch Ali G in 10 minutes too so I wont be playing till maybe midnight.
pm me then.

Wow i cant wait till me and my friends movie is released. You guys will love it. Anyway im Asuka and he is zan if you guys ever see us :p

That score is called "I camped and shot people as they spawned with my revolver and whatever else i could".

Big deal. LOL.

That score is called "I camped and shot people as they spawned with my revolver and whatever else i could".
Exactly.
Magnum whoring != skill.

Assassin X said:

Big deal. LOL.

You are a hater, but I could care less what you and that MiccyNarc moron think, I'd could own both of you easily.
Its very funny how you never saw me play yet you know how I play, stupid kids everywhere. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back