Ownage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one of these screencaps has you guys sitting there with a magnum ... I have no doubt that you've just been running around in small hallways shooting people who are playing their first fps ever in the face. Let's see some demos.

Death.Trap saw me play, he knows how I play, so I could care less if some n00bs (LIKE YOU) think I only use the Magnum.

You are a hater, but I could care less what you and that MiccyNarc moron think, I'd could own both of you easily.
Its very funny how you never saw me play yet you know how I play, stupid kids everywhere.
By making that post you obviously care what I'm saying.

And yes, right now, I'm trolling for a response from you, since it is quite entertaining every time you post back about how much you hate me and how dumb I am.
So yes, reply, reply with glee! And feed the troll!

You are a hater, but I could care less what you and that MiccyNarc moron think, I'd could own both of you easily.
Its very funny how you never saw me play yet you know how I play, stupid kids everywhere.

You are the kid here. Own, moron, stupid kids. What are you 12? You talk like one.

I play HL2DM all the time and see scores like 150/1 and all that person does is camp powerful weapon.

Not to mention the Hacks that are out now. Yes there are hacks and you cant say they arent because they are just like theyre are for CS:s.

Assassin X said:
You are the kid here. Own, moron, stupid kids. What are you 12? You talk like one.

I play HL2DM all the time and see scores like 150/1 and all that person does is camp powerful weapon.

Not to mention the Hacks that are out now. Yes there are hacks and you cant say they arent because they are just like theyre are for CS:s.

You seen me play ?? I didnt think so, so stfu and stop making yourself look like a moron.
And what does being 12 has to do with anything, you are an assclown, get your facts straight before you accuse anyone of playing cheap.
Anyways, if you wanna troll make your own thread, stop shittin' in mine.

OMG OMG ok i admit u r t3h l33t c4n I sh1n3 jo0r sh03sz0r?

tnks!1

^^ the only response that this guy wants.

Notice this guy has the lowest ping and see all the people on the other team with +200 ping, must be tough running circles around 56kers and magnum whoring them, go in a server where you have the worst ping and do that, don't brag when you have the best ping, that's just ignorant.

Not flaming, but let's be honest, anyone can find a server near them and have the lowest ping and spawncamp people with a magnum, does it mean your good? maybe, should you be bragging about it? probably not

tombombman said:
Notice this guy has the lowest ping and see all the people on the other team with +200 ping, must be tough running circles around 56kers and magnum whoring them, go in a server where you have the worst ping and do that, don't brag when you have the best ping, that's just ignorant.

Not flaming, but let's be honest, anyone can find a server near them and have the lowest ping and spawncamp people with a magnum, does it mean your good? maybe, should you be bragging about it? probably not

Another moron, most of the people there had ping for 50-98 which is exact same thing as 49 that I had, it has nothing to do with it, but I'll just ignore n00bie haters like you since it doesnt really bother me what you think.
And its funny how 3 people already said I only use mangum and camp when they havent even seen me play, sad sad losers. :rolleyes:

Not honestly wanting to bash this thread or anything but this thread is really, really retarded:

SkylineGT-R34 said:
bi0_gauss anyone can get those scores against n00bs who played their 1st game against you, play on a decent server where people know what they are doing like the one I played on, I bet you anything you want you wont be victorious.
Not only that you play on servers with like 10 people, I play on servers with 20+ poeple which is a hell of alot harder.
SkylineGT-R34 said:
I sense exploits at their best or maybe even cheats.

Says the guy who started this thread with a screenshot to brag about his own skills... Not the worst ego I've met, but makes it in the top 20.

Wsh said:
Not honestly wanting to bash this thread or anything but this thread is really, really retarded:

Says the guy who started this thread with a screenshot to brag about his own skills... Not the worst ego I've met, but makes it in the top 20.

Whatever you obvisouly didnt see his pictures ?? he plays against like 9 poeple max, I havent even seen 1 picture with over 20 players like I play, not only that all of his pictures had magnum and crossbow in them, when mine had magnum since I picked it up and the map ended hence the picture with me with the magnum, so get a clue before you come to shit in this thread. :rolleyes:
And if this thread is retarded .. why are you here ?? you must be retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back