(Paid Position)Web Artist for Last Great War

|LGW|Mith

Reaction score
The Last Great War, an old Pacific Theater mod for Half-Life 2 is seeking a very talented, professional, graphics and web artist to design the new website of The Last Great War. There will be a deadline for the project sometime late in the fall towards Halloween, but this is a paid position. We're looking to bring in an outside contractor to design our new website, and some other FX.

Please contact Mith regarding applying for this position, or if you are interested in trying out.

Mith:
msn: [email protected]
email: [email protected]
aim: murray87concrete

www.thelastgreatwar.com

Regards,
Mith

send me a private message on these forums, I know a VERY talented web designer who has worked on many HL/HL2 and other mod websites as well as many professional websites,,

I dont want to put my email address on this site because I'm afraid of webots sending me spam,,

but seriously this guy is the one of the best, I've already reffered him to a few happy customers, but of course he only does paying jobs,

I'll send you all his contact info when you get through to me and you can talk to him about all the financial/design aspects of the site

I coded a site from the ground up and i'm very proud of the way it looks.

Although I haven't done anything webdesign for a fair half a year almost.

But that's just me talking out my ass. I'm in no way applying for the position.

Anyway, that's an already impressive looking site you've got there, why change it?

Back