PC Gamer UK Score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a side note: dont post anything there on this forum... cause I dont know where they got it but since its a warez info site its prob not legit.

Edit:

Up too friggin late. lol

Edit2: while I was editing my post his post was alrady deleted LOL

Sweet. Thanks meng, although that is soon to be removed :(

oldmeng, I appreciate trying to get the info out to us HL2 fans but posting scans is illegal. Please see the stickies.

Let me remind you,SCANS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

SilentDark said:
rofl yea
btw they arent scans, they are off the dvd.
Does not matter, it is still PC Gamer's copyright material.

Technicly there not scans, there images from the DVD, i assume it still applies though, and just to add ... nice.

But they aren't scans, they are from the DVD?

dammit already said
f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

Lobster said:
Technicly there not scans, there images from the DVD, i assume it still applies though, and just to add ... nice.

Technically , it doesnt matter its all under their exclusive rights agreement and other such laws. Maybe it was a mistake to link you guys to that forum?

Holy hell those shots are nice. :eek:

People kept on saying HL2 was behind the times in graphics. :LOL:

guise said:
alyx looks a bit more manly :(

She looks more Asian, not more manly (IMO).. I'm pretty sure she's half Asian, yes?

I like how all your buddy's are there to help all equiped with mp7's and shotguns ready to go!!!

Shuzer said:
She looks more Asian, not more manly (IMO).. I'm pretty sure she's half Asian, yes?

i think shes blackanese. eli is her dad right, but her eyes definatley look asian

Shuzer said:

True, i like the shot of dog, she looks genuinely worried about somthing.

You're all going to get banned.
/me sits back and watches

WoW @ the new resistance fighter models!

It seems their expressions will play a large part.

And do I see MEDICS?! Cool...HL2 is a squad based game= ownage!

Please lock this thread and ban a few spoiler-people to set an example.

1st post!

Scorps is telling the truth, to those who still doubt it. Just saw a scan of the score on one of the "not to be talked about"-sites and it says 96% and the "It's" and "It's not" is also correct according to Scorps posts.

It also says that PCG UK recomends a "2,5 GHz CPU, 512 Mb RAM, DX9 3D card, net connection".

Like so many before me: Thank you for the info, Scorps!

Other cool news:
http://www.gamershell.com/news/17596.html
An unintentional slip? VU giving the game thumbs up?

what spoilers?

the review is non-spoiler anyway, and considering nobody has seen it... wheres the spoilage?

Grobo said:
1st post!

Scorps is telling the truth, to those who still doubt it. Just saw a scan of the score on one of the "not to be talked about"-sites and it says 96% and the "It's" and "It's not" is also correct according to Scorps posts.

It also says that PCG UK recomends a "2,5 GHz CPU, 512 Mb RAM, DX9 3D card, net connection".

Like so many before me: Thank you for the info, Scorps!

Other cool news:
http://www.gamershell.com/news/17596.html
An unintentional slip? VU giving the game thumbs up?

i don't know how well to trust that news... if it went gold in the next couple days, no way would it take till nov 23 to ship, and it's supposed to be a simultaneous worldwide release, it wouldn't release later in europe.

edit: nvm, post not removed... other posts were ... sorry mods :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back