PC Gamer UK Score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scorps has sent me a 2 small webcam pics of the mag on his desk... small and low quality but theyre real enough :)

Chewcky said:
Reason why i take in this info with skepticism is that the interview with the PC gamer guy said that the reiview had minor spoilers because you cant tell the review of the game without some and so when scorps says there is no new info, i seem to find doubt in that.

PC Gamer US != PC Gamer UK

CB | Para said:
What's so hilariously funny about that? do you realize they're two different genres? those scores simply imply that in their respective genres these two games are in the top 10.

to be honest I just expected hl2 to have like a pc gamer exclusive score of 99.9 or something, 1% infront of RTW, makes me chuckle

If he gives anymore quotes or gets a camera working ill link.

and.... rome total war got such a great score as its also a ****ing awsome game!

Thanks mullinator, now all the naysayers and disbelievers can take their heads out of their asses and give Scorps the props the deserved from the beginning.

[Matt] said:
and.... rome total war got such a great score as its also a ****ing awsome game!

im with you matt, it's fecking brilliant. Just these silly FPS / Hl2 fanboys, honestly, they are stuck inside there own little shell.

"(no matter the excellence of that ending)"

Good video game ending, that's not a thing you hear everyday!

"...And I'm distraught that we'll have to wait for so long for an..."

what does that mean?!

edit: Thanks [MATT] !!

Well, mister, how do we know that thumbnail is from the Half-Life 2 review? Just kidding. I never doubted, you fools

PS: By the way, I make stupid jokes when I'm tired or nervous, thirsty, hungry, bored, scared...or angry. So pretty much all the time

so close to seeing the minimun specs....

anyway hopefully ill be getting pics from the dvd soon.

i like the part of the magazine picture that says: "what its not---ever stupid, corridors, the end of the story." i cant wait to see the cliffhanger ending.

Very nice score. You complainers do realize that this makes Half-Life 2 tied for the best game ever, at least numerically, right?

I also like the word "Messianic". Very fitting.

can someone finish the sentence that is started in the picture with the 96%? It starts "and i'm distraught that we'll have to wait so long..." for what?

DrPowers said:
an Sequal??? no it would have to be a sequal?

Please Matt tell us what it says

se·quel Audio pronunciation of "sequel" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (skwl)
n.

1. Something that follows; a continuation.
2. A literary, dramatic, or cinematic work whose narrative continues that of a preexisting work.
3. A result or consequence. See Synonyms at effect.

i'd say its sequel....thats just me though...

wtf....

Bluechair said:
se·quel Audio pronunciation of "sequel" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (skwl)
n.

1. Something that follows; a continuation.
2. A literary, dramatic, or cinematic work whose narrative continues that of a preexisting work.
3. A result or consequence. See Synonyms at effect.

i'd say its sequel....thats just me though...

wtf....

They're arguing the end of that sentence. It would, infact be "a sequel," not "an sequel." Therefore, it can't be sequel. An.. expansion pack, perhaps?

knowledg3 said:
can someone finish the sentence that is started in the picture with the 96%? It starts "and i'm distraught that we'll have to wait so long..." for what?

HL3...

i hava a question for anyone with the magazine and cd. are there any new screenshots among those 45 "exclusive" ones on the cd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back