PC Gamer US HL2 Review Leaked. *SPOILER*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lanthanide said:
BTW, I've just downloaded the scans of the US PC gamer, it's exactly the same article as the UK one, that's why it got 96%.

So if you've seen the UK one, you can all stop wondering about the US one.

it is? thats super anal of them.

Actually I'll just amend that:

I downloaded something calling itself "PC Gamer review" I thought it said US in the title, but it actually doesn't. Anyway, what I downloaded was the same as the UK one.

So basically you can just ignore my entire post up there.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they were exactly the same review - no point wasting time and money reviewing the same game twice within the same company.

razorblade kiss said:
It got a 96% from PC Gamer US.

Same score as UK gave it.

All I can say is that they liked it alot.

I can't post any scans or copyrighted material. So there you have it.

Only the score.

Reliability : 100%. Trust me. :cheers:

This is false.

cliffe can you tell us the real score then? :)

Words handed down from on high!!!
sounds like someone was fibbing!!!

dude if it says "torch" it isn't the US mag!!
if it says "flashlight" it is the US one!!
:D
:cheers:

I see...

Shouldn't have trusted him in the beginning....

So that's why the scans were exactly the same..

Doh. :|

I'll just wait until my friend gets it.

The mods don't generally like this request so I'll use code:

So I was walking down the street the other day and I really had to PEEEEEEEE. No sooner had I ducked into a side ally, unzipped my fly and pulled out my junk.....I saw my friend EMily. EMily! EMily! I shouted. I'm over here in the ally, PEEEEEEEing EMMily. Yes PEEEEEEing EMMily, waiting for you to "send" me a response! Can't you see my PEEEE EMMMily? Hello?

EDIT: Nevermind. I just saw that the whole thing is a fraud. Pleas disregard my pathetic pleading above.

If this thread is false, the title should be changed or this post deleted to prevent unescessay traffic and false information from spreading. :)

Wow. Thanks for posting Cliffe, I think it's cool that you take the time to do so.

I vote for a ban on Razorblade too... Buuut we could just sit here and give him more sh*t and it would be funnier.

There are some scans floating around the internet of the PC Gamer though...

if the swedish pc gamer give hl2 96 % then the game WILL be good.

what a loser. ban him.

if cliff posted it was false. maybe it got more? :) lets hope. it would have had to get more then doom 3. so if not 95% & not 95%. 97 or 98% is looking good :) cant be less then doom 3..

ShadowFox said:
I'm kindof surprised. I guess they don't consider it as good as HL, since they gave HL a 97.

Well, back then, the whole first person shooter thing wasnt that big yet like it is now, alot of the things half life 2 has is nothing new compared to all the other shooters out there. Also people expect more from video games these days, so i would say this score is higher than the HL score because of the huge competition in the FPS genre.

it would then tie the record of alpha centauri, the best game of all time that no one played.

it does't mater what score it really gets
i still hope for a goty hopefully

but still i'm going love this game verry much
:D

it would then tie the record of alpha centauri, the best game of all time that no one played.

Hey, alpha centauri is still the best strategic game out there. The graphics are not up to date. But the gameplay is still amazing (especially in lan games)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back