PCGameplay reviews Half-Life 2

good lord, that shits me that they release a review with no final rating. One mag did that with Doom 3, sigh.

^^^
Don't worry about it, nutcrackr.
Whoever made those statements in their post wasn't telling the truth.

It is also probably not true because if that person actually had the magazine then they probably would have told everyone what this "Big surprise" is supposed to be.

I dont believe that guy for a second, i just read his posts and it smells like BS.

got a scanner?
scan the review page.
what was the final overall score?
this must be confirmed

Ironman
uhh cant. cat craped on it and i tossed it :/

i am running for prezadent !
hey i am not a lier im just saying what i read (altho i might have read it wrong)

ill reply wit some screens and stuf if i can find the mag agen, ed: in the bin with cat crap on it :rolleyes: :dozey: .

lol hes such a BSer , obviously thinks hes clever, everyone on the forum think's he's telling the truth ,lol

There s no release date set on the gamestarmag page. And I PNd him, no answer still

I don't think they're all that bright over at HL2 Fallout sometimes :p

Could the bullshitting be any more obvious? The way he writes doesn't help the credibility either

And no score?! That's the stupidest thing ever. I know some reviewers don't gve score, but I don't think a gaming magazine which always give points would make an exception on one game.

That HL2 image on the gamestar page has been there for months, its a just about subscriptions, ive seen him on those forums before anyway, he isnt exactly the most credible person on earth.

On the site of PcGameplay I just read (I'm dutch) that they will remove the 50 extra screenshots from the DVD that comes with the magazine.
Valve requested this in concern that too much of the game would be seen by people before the game is released spoiling much of the experience.

The 40 screens in the magazine itself will stay.

Back