Perseus
Class: Assault
Faction: Planetary Alliance
Modeler/Skinner: Mr Smo

Hephaestus
Class: Builder
Faction: Planetary Alliance
Modeler/Skinner: Mr Smo

Both are within (below) our limit of maximum 3000 polies per player model. What do you guys think?

those are really good, keep them coming! and can i have a link to your mods site please? it looks interesting

id like to ask ur team something A are those thngs suposed to hold weapons ? or are the waepons built into the bots and do they all have diff weapons ?
and B can u see the hnads of all these bots in 1st person ?

rae said:
those are really good, keep them coming! and can i have a link to your mods site please? it looks interesting
http://www.mechmod.com

mindless_moder said:
id like to ask ur team something A are those thngs suposed to hold weapons ? or are the waepons built into the bots and do they all have diff weapons ?
and B can u see the hnads of all these bots in 1st person ?
Yes, they are supposed to hold weapons as well. For example, one mech will use the following weapon:

http://www.mechmod.com/team/smo/orbit.avi

that didnt answer my question tho
are u going to have character specific weapons ...
and are u gonna have character specific hand animations for first person ?

mindless_moder said:
that didnt answer my question tho
are u going to have character specific weapons ...
and are u gonna have character specific hand animations for first person ?
Yes to both.

those are b-e-autiful and if I may ask will each team will have different mech colors and markings ?

Smo started on our first female pilot model:
girleh3go.jpg

pilot1b5zx.jpg

win7jl.jpg

mindless_moder said:
how many unique mech characters do u have?
9 presets unique mechs per team, which makes it 18 total for the two teams. If you decide to customize your own mech (head/torso/arms/booster/legs/weapons), then there are over 550+ possible combinations.
Grundlegod said:
those are b-e-autiful and if I may ask will each team will have different mech colors and markings ?
Yep.

the female pilo is looking very nice ...way too much detail tho i dont think ull ever see her ...and i dont see the point in modeling her eyes ?
nice work u may also want to consider the sue of specular and bump maps since u have a lot of metal in ur models.

Some more stuff, I think Smo is taking drugs pumping out models and skins so fast.

Spidey Heavy Class Mech for PA (no name given yet):

renders5jx.jpg

doned3pw.jpg

Nice models and polygon counts. This mod looks very promasing. Especially after your sucess with Half-Life 1.

Back