Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

rlhkrr.jpg

Shut up, you god damned Klingon.

I have actually been compared to Tom Sizemore before, never Brendan Fraser though. :LOL:

Don't drink that mass produced rice beer all at once! No need to open it for a few hours anyway, just hold it and look cool.

lolz

Hairchop

Photo38.jpg

Just gotta shave the pubic stache, and we should be in business for summer!

Also:

Photo34-1.jpg

Sinkoman, didn't you use to have long hair or something? That shit was everywhere.

This looks better - it looks cool.

Sinkoman, didn't you use to have long hair or something? That shit was everywhere.

This looks better - it looks cool.

Thanks

Yeah. I usually cut it to something like this, and then it'll grow back to being messy as ****, because I don't cut my hair very often.

Long hurr

Photo198.jpg

Photo201.jpg

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

I always drink beer, and when I do, I don't care what kind it is. But since I'm usually paying for it these days, I buy very inexpensive, mass produced American beer in cans. Budweiser costs 2 or 3 times what the beer I drink costs, so that would be like premium beer for me, I guess.

I'm pretty sure Chase would've been a better Anakin than that Christian Hayden-whatever guy.

"Use the Force, padawan."
"It's in my butt."
"What?"

Seriously, I'd have paid to see that.

Rockin' the post-stasis Chell look, complete with frozen animal grimace caused by atrophied facial muscles, I see.

Back