Planethalflife: The countdown is on! HUH??

The Mullinator said:
I've got a rope!

Lets jump Pi Mu Roh, tie him up and begin an interogation.

:devil:

EDIT: But since he has moderating power I think I will just sit back and watch while you guys do the work. :p

I've got the electric shock torture device! It's hurty.

Pretty obvious its something gold related.

It's nothing. Pi just wants to **** with us. I hope im dead wrong, but my hopes have been shot one too many times, and if he's just causing an uprising, I don't wanna get caught up in it.

Pi Mu Rho said:
Wouldn't it be terrible to have such secret knowledge, and be unable to share it, no matter how much you wanted to?

:)

lol, yes indeed it would be :devil:

:sniper: pratt

Well...the bandwidth jump alone would be enough. Then PHL thingy. Magazines, reveiws. If it's something stupid like another CSs update. whoooo BOY.

Somebody else always knows something we don't know. It's all a conspiracy, with all these tests and BIRDS!

It's nothing guys, don't get your hopes up again...I don't feel like watching mods close another 6000 threads on OMGZ IT WUZ FAKE PIMUHROZ POST WAZ FAKEZORZ!

i dont see a countdown on planethalflife... where is it?

-merc

merc said:
i dont see a countdown on planethalflife... where is it?

-merc

top right cornet and its just a text.

Nothing to see here, Citizens. Move along, move along.

Pi Mu Rho said:
Wouldn't it be terrible to have such secret knowledge, and be unable to share it, no matter how much you wanted to?

:)

Seriously, that's just mean.....You can't just say that and leave us here holding our dicks.

I don't think they would say "the count down has begun" for another pre-load. I think this may be the rest of the game, along with a gold announcement. *cross fingers* Hope steam is feeling fit as a horse because if it's acting wrong...everything is wrong.

Tick tock tick tock tic tock. I am so impatient.

It's not mean, theres just too many idiots buying into that sentence. He wanted to see what kind of responses he'd get. Just ignore his sentence and stop appeasing him.

DarkStar said:
Seriously, that's just mean.....You can't just say that and leave us here holding our dicks.

I couldn't have said it better myself. That level of eloquence is rarely demonstrated on these forums. And I'm serious. :)

Are you sure...It's 50-50 right now. He could be serious he could be joking. There is mounting evidence that it's leaning on the better of 60%.

They don't increase bandwidth for no reason.

guinny said:
It's not mean, theres just too many idiots buying into that sentence. He wanted to see what kind of responses he'd get. Just ignore his sentence and stop appeasing him.

I ain't buying now one sentence until I see a prove.

Seeing is Believing :angel:

guinny said:

I've never seen Pi Mu Rho just post something to see the response he'd get. He's a well-respected member of the community and a moderator at that, not some common troll. He obviously has some bit of information. I think he should give us some hints as to what it might be.

I think pi was just responding to the comment i made before him. And i just think you are all overreacting, as usual?

Seeing isn't beleiveing. The news isn't so great. If I see 4 sites all saying gold plus half-life2.com I will believe it. Along with the pre-load of course.

That's proof enough for me. I am waiting. Valve....hello ....waiting. come on. ...COOOOOMMEEE onnnnn. You know you want to .. baby please.

shouldn't it go gold AFTER the CS2:source beta ends?

though Sept. 22nd does seem a very believeable date :)

Gorgon for once I agree with you. Just wish everyone else would see the light. There is no conspiracy, nothings brewing, pi doesn't know anything, neither does pratt. It's all bullshit to get you hyped up for no reason, and your all in for a big let down. Damn, my faith has gone to complete shit. But, I think I'm right.

garg said:
shouldn't it go gold AFTER the CS2:source beta ends?

though Sept. 22nd does seem a very believeable date :)

its not CS2, its cs source

Considering the size of recent update along with the ability to patch in a second in the future. It should be done by now. People are playing CSs without complaining now. Arn't they ? ....

yea sorry.. I made a typo. I meant CS:source

yeah.. I guess :) well what ever it is.. its very close.. I say ..(with no proof at all..) that it'll be sept. 22ndish

Maybe...we are getting hyped again. If they bank on it then I won't care. If it fizzles at least it wasn't an official hype tactic.

Hmmmm.... Reminds me that valve claimed they were shooting for an August Gold with a september release...... Close enough!!

Sigh...raising hopes for the LAST ****ING TIME....but here goes:

Signs of a clearing:

1. That sound cache that uploaded when starting CS:S after the update that had HL2 files in it.
2. Pimuhiros statement.
3. Pratt's counter suddenly changing.
4. Steam's bandwith jump.
5. Magazine article stating "it's done"

I don't see anything on the PHL site! :flame:

Don't forget, that ATi Administrator said it was going gold this week. :bounce:

Lep said:
I don't see anything on the PHL site! :flame:

That's because Gabe Newell called and was like "Shhhhhhhh!" So they took it down.

Bandwidth increase, Planithalflife , now some random dude posting ;) ...

Nah.

Mr.Reak said:
Haha guinny is such drama queen sometimes.

Sometimes? You're being a little generous there.....

How 'bout all the time.

Hath thee no emotion? Thy tis not a drama queen. Thy speaks with the inner heart, and the purest of emotion.

what........:dozey:

All those observations certainly do point to a gone gold announcement very soon :)

They even have time to make up those silly Tests :)

HOLY SH!T you guys, this must be it!!! My magic 8-Ball said "All signs point to yes".

WHOA!

I'm emailing Gabe to find out. he hasn't replie dyet, but threes a charm you know.

"Hmmm no news on hl2 gold yet... well let's just see if I can get 3k retards excited.
The countdown is on!"

Back