Please discuss NEW HL2 Media HERE (when time come)

It`s 9:30PM here :( so i think it will be tuesday before they are released

lmao... ender u have liike an unlimted supply of pictures :cheese: :bounce: :cheers: :afro: :afro:

Hi all,

I'm new to the whole Steam deal. Haven't used it much, and was wondering how exactly valve is going to deliver the new movies to me...do I need to do anything special or will they just arrive? And where will it put them on my computer? Thanks for any insight you can offer me!

Originally posted by China Jack
Hi all,

I'm new to the whole Steam deal. Haven't used it much, and was wondering how exactly valve is going to deliver the new movies to me...do I need to do anything special or will they just arrive? And where will it put them on my computer? Thanks for any insight you can offer me!

No, all you have to do is sitback and enjoy your ride..hehe joking..go to Steam forum on this site and ask there :cheese:

guy's its only 13:26 in seattle, they still have lots of time, just because its 9pm in your timezone means nothing.

Yeah.. its running low tho.. ive used almost everyone >.<.. now come help me bash anarchy on the general forum

Originally posted by Ender
whocares.jpg

Jesus you ****ing prick , All I was wondering is if im going to have to "subscribe" to HL2 and then the files will be Downloaded or is a prompt going to come up? Because all I can do with STEAM is subscribe and then connect to games. dont be an asshole about it.

Ok.. first things first.. to get the files all you have to do is Calm down>wait>steam will auto download the file>it will appear under games folder and tada your still a relentless pos that doesnt respect good humor.

Its just the E3 video in higher quality.
I dont see why everyone is so excited.

Not just higher quality... direct feed baby.. no more 486 jokes.. or people clapping when something cool happens

Originally posted by Scaramanga
Its just the E3 video in higher quality.
I dont see why everyone is so excited.

IT BETER NOT BE!! :flame: :flame: :eek: :eek: ;( :eek:

Originally posted by J@mmie
IT BETER NOT BE!! :flame: :flame: :eek: :eek: ;( :eek:

of course it is, WTF? thats what everyone has known since it was announced.

I'm off to bed. I'll leave my computer and Steam running. I've gone in and changed the games config file in Steam so that HL2 media appears as "Platform" and set it to "automatically keep this updated." Hopefully that might do the trick when it's released and the thing can download while I sleep.

Do you think this might work?

Where the hell is it!!!!!!!!! its already 4:13PM in Vancouver canada............DAMMIT ME WANT MEDIA NOW!

I dont care what it is as long as I get too download it.....Higher quality Is AWSOME! the video is AWSOME! so why not watch it again?

Because we have all watched it more then once.. thats about the only good reason I can think of

Originally posted by jhero
Ive lost patience..im gonna go insano

but jhero, no!! you were the one who were suppose to calm down people! you cant go insane! :devil:

We're all desperate for something new... even if it's, well, old. It will no doubt be a bit of a let-down when we get the video and it's not all that much better than the original Fileplanet version. The anticipation has been built up WAY too much.

spitzfiya- gotta love Vancouver. My home town, too. Olys in 2010!

Yeah Vancouver is awsome, i live in Delta near Surrey.

We won the olympic bid! horay for us. see you at the 2010 olympics

What time is it at Valve? Oh Hi all..I'm a HL 2 fanatic too.
My Steam is on its 2nd CS update. But no signs of video.
I'm on an allnighter - with a bit of CS every hour or so to keep me awake. Somethin happen ffs heehee

Originally posted by ColdFeet
What time is it at Valve? Oh Hi all..I'm a HL 2 fanatic too.
My Steam is on its 2nd CS update. But no signs of video.
I'm on an allnighter - with a bit of CS every hour or so to keep me awake. Somethin happen ffs heehee

it's 17:00 where valve is.

I think their putting out loads of CS patches just to keep us all from tearing our hair out. I mean..who's bloomin worried about a font bug ? pfft lol

Lets hope their doing overtime and working until..hmm..until they put the video out on Steam.

Eric Johnson JUST posted this 5 minutes ago The videos aren't ready just yet, but it's close.

What I want to know is why haven't we seen this video already. I read that paying File Planet subscribers that downloaded Steam would get the video on July 1st, so I would have expected a leaked video or something :cheese: Also, if that is the case, everyone talkin about them workin on gettin the videos out. What kind of work could possibly be involved. They probably already have the videos and don't have to do much more than start releasing it. I think they're just torturing us;)

In the Steam IRC channel they are saying that the media will NOT be released today anymore, so I guess it's tomorrow.
**crosses fingers for today still**

omg I waited 48 no sleep for 1.6Beta on Steam and what a f(*k up that was. WHy do they tell you about sh-stuff and give you dates and then fikken balls-up.
Well thinkin about it , their probably too busy playing the game to sort out this video.
*'Let me in there I'l sort it..hehee let me play HL2 mf's!!' - me thinks to myself *..

at least if they are preparing it, then it must be something new.

yawn god, im going to dreaming of how much i hate steam for this 1

Back