Please discuss NEW HL2 Media HERE (when time come)

jhero

Reaction score
Ok, here is where one would talk about the new HL2 media coming out on July 7th. I made this thread so that there wouldnt be 100 noobs saying and chanting "NEW VIDEOS OUT!". So all you noobs, post in here! :cheese: We will decipher everything in here so people can find stuff easier this way.

Thanks for your co-opperation :eek:

maybe a stupid idea, but how about we discuss it in the HL2 media forum... hmmmm

~ahem~ duh ~aheam~ ;)

SD

This wont help, people will still start about a thousand threads of "look new stuff!!" its what always happens, its just the way the world works.

I've been hearing about all this "new video" stuff, but when?

It's gonna have to be Bump Bump Bumped, unless it gets stickyd.

Originally posted by jhero
Ok, here is where one would talk about the new HL2 media coming out on July 7th. I made this thread so that there wouldnt be 100 noobs saying and chanting "NEW VIDEOS OUT!". So all you noobs, post in here! :cheese: We will decipher everything in here so people can find stuff easier this way.

Thanks for your co-opperation :eek:

It's a good idea, but as Cleric said, people will post alot of new threads about it anyway. Oh well, can't blame you for trying huh? :)

bah new stuff .... da same sh1t !

E3 movie in higher qual.

whats 2 discuss ?

To start the discussion, it would be nice if it is the same demo from E3 but with the recent development stages. So that we see what they made with the crowbar or what differences / improvements there are with the maps :dork:

Originally posted by pgod
To start the discussion, it would be nice if it is the same demo from E3 but with the recent development stages. So that we see what they made with the crowbar or what differences / improvements there are with the maps :dork:

Thats what ive been telling people this time around....

And its direct feed!

Originally posted by Digital
bah new stuff .... da same sh1t !

E3 movie in higher qual.

whats 2 discuss ?

He has a point.. what are we gonna discuss?

Omg omg look at the res.. its so much higher then the last.

What res are they releasing it in? higher than the 640x one?

If so, that's pretty rediculous. The filesize will be humungous.

I dont think itll be the e3 movie, i think itll be the e3 demo but on a newer build (as pgod and dile said). IT might have clipping improvements, AI improvements, erm . . What else could it have?

Some new contents would be nice aswell. Does anyone hope they will keep some sort of comical commentary on it? Or maybe some cool background music.

"F you!" and "Does that mean i have to upgrade?"

They could even include a small interview with Gabe and play it at the end.

It wont have a higher technical resolution, but it will have a better actual resolution because there isnt the CAM step which reduces the quality.

Well, this thread was not only intended for what is coming tomorrow but what is to be ALL new media.

Originally posted by Ender
He has a point.. what are we gonna discuss?

Omg omg look at the res.. its so much higher then the last.

Exactly d00d :)

That doesnt make any sense, I dont want to talk about pictures, Thats just stupid.

bitchslap.gif

Ok... nevermind then.. think before you post

Originally posted by Ender
That doesnt make any sense, I dont want to talk about pictures, Thats just stupid.

If you dont wanna talk about pictures dont. Noone is askin you to.
We dunno whats gonna come out tommorrow. New footage or just old footage.

I think it was a good idea this thread untill people just started chattin shit about the thread and not the topic that was intended.

I wont be.. im just trying to save some webspace here..

Do you people read valve info thread. It's OLD FOOTAGE :p!

OLD NEWS IS SO EXCITING! picture could be usefull! :p

Ok everybody just keep cool and don't do the insane stuff you guys did last monday. I think there was one thread where people posted "where are the videos" every 2 minutes or so. :dork:

Originally posted by Digital
Its almost 12 am ..... monday

well it's 03:01 here, you shouldnt expect the videos for at least another seven hours, in seven hours it will be 0900 at valve offices, they'll be arriving at work, so you might even have to add like three or four more hours onto that.

soo umm... approximately what time is it over there at the moment?

bah... may as well sleep now... then driving lesson tomorrow morning... then i come home and BaM! new video.

Back